5 games, 4 leavers and 1 troll team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

July Ergo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Past 5 ranked games:
In 4 games people left (in 1 game TWO people left)

then I got a troll team and we had two supports because someone just instalocked nunu AFTER i locked soraka...

One of the games that someone left someone picked mid diana after I picked TF....not sure whether that's a troll team or a leaver team..both I guess....

What the hell....Not saying I didn't make mistakes but seriously...how can I gain rating at this rate...

SharksWithLęzers

12-10-2012

That really sucks bro

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

yeah placement matches are just luck. Right now I'm afraid to continue since I have two wins both with high K/D/A and turret takes.

EdwardFlunky45

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by July Ergo View Post
Past 5 ranked games:
In 4 games people left (in 1 game TWO people left)

then I got a troll team and we had two supports because someone just instalocked nunu AFTER i locked soraka...

One of the games that someone left someone picked mid diana after I picked TF....not sure whether that's a troll team or a leaver team..both I guess....

What the hell....Not saying I didn't make mistakes but seriously...how can I gain rating at this rate...
DuoQ with someone you trust helps a little...