Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5 games, 4 leavers and 1 troll team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

July Ergo

12-06-2012

Past 5 ranked games:
In 4 games people left (in 1 game TWO people left)

then I got a troll team and we had two supports because someone just instalocked nunu AFTER i locked soraka...

One of the games that someone left someone picked mid diana after I picked TF....not sure whether that's a troll team or a leaver team..both I guess....

What the hell....Not saying I didn't make mistakes but seriously...how can I gain rating at this rate...

SharksWithLæzers

12-10-2012

That really sucks bro

UnblestDevotee

12-10-2012

yeah placement matches are just luck. Right now I'm afraid to continue since I have two wins both with high K/D/A and turret takes.

EdwardFlunky45

12-10-2012

Quote:
July Ergo:
Past 5 ranked games:
In 4 games people left (in 1 game TWO people left)

then I got a troll team and we had two supports because someone just instalocked nunu AFTER i locked soraka...

One of the games that someone left someone picked mid diana after I picked TF....not sure whether that's a troll team or a leaver team..both I guess....

What the hell....Not saying I didn't make mistakes but seriously...how can I gain rating at this rate...

DuoQ with someone you trust helps a little...