I'm receiving death threats and recommendations to kill myself in my post game lobby.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frank O Shen

12-06-2012

What should I do? I can screen cap all of it and send it to you guys. I'm not even talking at this point. They're just going and going. I'm not swearing or being rude. These three guys are really the most toxic players I've met since closed beta.

Frank O Shen

12-06-2012

Bump?

Kuiarasu

12-06-2012

I believe there's forum rules about posting other players names.. Send an email to Riot with the screenshot and let them handle it.

Qichin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Screencap, upload, and put a link into the report comment. That's one thing you could do. If they have been toxic in game, a simple report should do.

That being said, that is why Riot needs to work on a way to include pre and post game chat into the tribunal.

Kuiarasu

12-06-2012

So many people would be suspended if they recorded pre/post game chat... That's just about 40-60% of the toxic playerbase.

msylcatac

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuiarasu View Post
So many people would be suspended if they recorded pre/post game chat... That's just about 40-60% of the toxic playerbase.
and 100% of the not stupid toxic playerbase. or atleast the ones smart enough to not get banned over something so stupid.

Frank O Shen

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuiarasu View Post
Yeah. They were pretty tame in game. It's a normal, man. Have fun and do your best.

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Report them, screen-cap it, then open a support ticket, send them the screenshot. The report helps them track the game info so it's easier to find out which game it was.

xBaron Nashorx

12-06-2012

We all accepted to be bound by californian law when we all accepted the EULA =]
Cal has laws against internet bullying

Chase it up if you're american and make them pay out of pocket from the fine.

Maltose

12-06-2012

I'm 99% sure a rioter said that pre and post chat stuff was recorded and was available for review by riot. However, they're not available on the tribunal :/