Is Jax overpowered?

Yes, he needs a nerf. 22 40.00%
Slightly, he needs a really tiny nerf. 9 16.36%
I really dont know. 1 1.82%
No not at all, he is fine. 23 41.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll]Is Jax overpowered (or can Jax best Chuck Norris 1v1)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuodED

12-06-2012

Angush's Jax won TOTL lol.

IS100c6e05cd5b1e8c85364

12-06-2012

Isnt that now possible to reach 69% spelvamp on Jax? Probably not viable but looks so funny .

CaptainAMorgan

12-06-2012

Her...?

DOWNVOTED!

QuodED

12-06-2012

Link to Diana poll : .na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2867460

ForestFoam

12-06-2012

I think the main problem with Jax is not himself but his counters. I mean, Jax is not undefeatable, even in 1v1, neither at early, mid or late game, but the problem is that they get destroyed by him outside a specific time range. Lane counters are pretty much good against him at early, but at some point Jax will be able to win trades and keep farming even with a kill disadvantage if the game goes longer, and may bring more to the team than the other solo top.

At the same time, at late game, he has no chance 1v1 against an enough farmed Sion or Nasus, but these will loose the lane early game against him.

facetious

12-06-2012

What do you mean "can Jax best Chuck Norris 1v1"? Jax is Chuck Norris.

QuodED

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by facetious View Post
What do you mean "can Jax best Chuck Norris 1v1"? Jax is Chuck Norris.
x)

gimeyop

12-06-2012

Jax is not op... he IS able to 1v5, but he's not op. According the the lore he is undefeated, therefore he should remain that way. I'm actualy hoping they'll buff him, maybe give him a real weapon or get his old 3s CD e back?

btw. sion and nasus can't 1v1 a jax. If they ult, jax can just Q and get away. The thing is though, when their utl are down, they can't run from jax.

ForestFoam

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimeyop View Post
Jax is not op... he IS able to 1v5, but he's not op. According the the lore he is undefeated, therefore he should remain that way. I'm actualy hoping they'll buff him, maybe give him a real weapon or get his old 3s CD e back?

btw. sion and nasus can't 1v1 a jax. If they ult, jax can just Q and get away. The thing is though, when their utl are down, they can't run from jax.
No matter if Nasus is not under ult... when he hits his Q for1.5k and heal himself for a huge trunk of his health while having big amount of armor and MR, where Jax ult last only 6 secs. By the way, even if nasus (6 items farmed nasus i mean) needed to flee... he just throw some W and BB Jax. and even if jax is able to follow, Nasus hits 2 minions on the way to his base and regen for 25% of his max health.

ForestFoam

12-06-2012

And Jax cant 1v5.