Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ravenous Hydra + Frozen Mallet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hundredmanslayer

12-06-2012

So if I combo these items together, would I effectively be able to slow every ones movement speed who is hit with the Ravenous Hydra?

Kagami

12-06-2012

no Ravenous Hydra doesn't apply any on-hit effects.

H0p0nP0p

12-06-2012

u can hurricane+mallet to slow 3ppl =P

Shalloway

12-06-2012

Only lifesteal works with the hydra.

Beaumains

12-06-2012

Quote:
H0p0nP0p:
u can hurricane+mallet to slow 3ppl =P

True, but Hurricane can only hit 3 targets (2 of which might be minions or monsters, and with the new leashing you better not be standing next to baron when this happens), and Hydra can crit, I believe.

DarkenDragon

12-07-2012

Quote:
Beaumains:
True, but Hurricane can only hit 3 targets (2 of which might be minions or monsters, and with the new leashing you better not be standing next to baron when this happens), and Hydra can crit, I believe.

just to correct you there, hydra cant crit, it deals damage based on your AD value, not your damage you did