Support Sona is OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asato Tsuzuki

12-08-2012

http://www.lolking.net/guides/18963

I worked really hard on this guide. Any and all constructive criticism is accepted. Thank you all for taking time out of your day to check it out ^-^

Asato Tsuzuki

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodiesha View Post
http://www.lolking.net/guides/18963

I worked really hard on this guide. Any and all constructive criticism is accepted. Thank you all for taking time out of your day to check it out ^-^
This is, of course, updated with the new Season 3 items!

JacksonSolo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I max her Q first, then her W. This is because her Q is more useful in teamfights, early game, than if you had maxed her W.

For instance, her Q scales 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 with 0.7 Ap Ratio and her W scales 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 with a 0.25 Ap Ratio. So at level 4, assuming you have a point in every skill, and you put an extra point in your Q, you would do 200 damage (considering the chord would hit the opposing adc and support) and heal for 40. And if you put that point in W, you would do 100 Damage, and heal for 60. So you are sacrificing 100 damage for 20 hp. See how that works?

Also, your item guide has no provision for late game warding. Maybe fit a sight>rubystone in there. Ive also found merc treads or ninja tabi more useful than boots of mobility.

Asato Tsuzuki

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonSolo View Post
I max her Q first, then her W. This is because her Q is more useful in teamfights, early game, than if you had maxed her W.

For instance, her Q scales 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 with 0.7 Ap Ratio and her W scales 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 with a 0.25 Ap Ratio. So at level 4, assuming you have a point in every skill, and you put an extra point in your Q, you would do 200 damage (considering the chord would hit the opposing adc and support) and heal for 40. And if you put that point in W, you would do 100 Damage, and heal for 60. So you are sacrificing 100 damage for 20 hp. See how that works?

Also, your item guide has no provision for late game warding. Maybe fit a sight>rubystone in there. Ive also found merc treads or ninja tabi more useful than boots of mobility.
If you would have read my author notes you would have realized that I specifically wrote in there, that if you are more aggressive support like me, then you max your Q first instead of your W.
And I guess I forgot to put sightstones in her item list, but i assure you, I dont play her without them.

Qsario

12-08-2012

Her poke sure hurts more than before.

Drekor

12-09-2012

I'd suggest dropping Mikael's and banner(at the very least banner) to situational as well as adding in locket of iron solari. It's up for every teamfight, has CDR, health and armor all of which are awesome on sona... well the armor might be if they nerf BCs.

Asato Tsuzuki

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drekor View Post
I'd suggest dropping Mikael's and banner(at the very least banner) to situational as well as adding in locket of iron solari. It's up for every teamfight, has CDR, health and armor all of which are awesome on sona... well the armor might be if they nerf BCs.
Thanks, I will have to test that out ^-^