when you go into the utility tree as a jungler...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

You have 525 starting gold.

Enough for a machete and a crystalline flask.

you also benefit from additional exp(!), lots of extra movement speed, your choice between summoner cooldowns and extra mana and even your choice of a tasty biscuit/scouting ward or 2% lifesteal/spellvamp. The rest of your points can go into the defensive tree, since the reduction masteries are pretty significant for only 9 points in the jungle.

Your ambient gold is high. you spend less money on potions and are less blue dependant. Your ganks improve with your extra movement speed.

Is this something that actually works? What kind of champions could you work this on?

Amélie Poulain

12-06-2012

the problem is, flask provides -less- health sustain than three health potions

flask is great for laning, but on your first clear in the jungle unless you're ww, fids, nunu, you're gonna have a bad time

BoltAktion

12-06-2012

hmmm.. Interesting thought...this could work for some jungles.

However giving up so much in the offense tree is gonna slow down your clear times...and clear times have already taken a hit with the new jungle...

I had not thought of this though I may try it out.

Bad Luck Braum

12-06-2012

You would have to rush a spirit stone asap. probably couldnt gank till level 4 or later, lack of armor will destroy you. Other than that I guess its not that big a deal. I could see it working on maokai and especially naut. Increased mana regen means more staying power in that thur jungle. And the buffed W would protect against the harder camps of lizard and blue golem. Good luck tell me how it works op!