This guy got banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cowsep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Still hate the Tribunal.

my daddy luvs me

12-07-2012

LOL @ the people ITT trying to justify the ban

Getsuei

12-07-2012

This is a reposted thread. Guess they did not like the original answers on why and reposted hoping for a different response.

Nores

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceCheckMyBush View Post
1st game - intentional feeding
2nd game - trolling and purposely taking adc's CS even tho she asked him to stop
3rd game - intentionally feeding again
4th game - intentionally feeding again

You need to read harder and also read what the report reasons were.
Taking AD CS is not punishable. Especially when said AD is not even in the lane. He did bad score wise but 7/13 and 12/14 is not intentional feeding. It just bad game.

Not even 1/13 - he is clearly mediocre player and engages at bad odds while his team probably afks at fountain

Savage Thrust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Day Remains View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5756146/

Really?

I read through all of the chat logs, not just the purple words either, all of them. I looked at his item builds.

This guy did nothing wrong except try to remain polite despite his teammates raging like all hell at him.

What happened to "You won't be banned for having bad games!"

All I see is some posted reasons from the people that reported him (very likely premades) about things that can't even be proved from chatlogs.

"He ran into the enemy team because he has a bad score"

Excuse me? No, that's not how it works. This isn't Mordekaiser with Boots 5 and Zeals with 40 deaths. You don't know if this guy was getting focused in fights, trying his best to CC carries and hoping his team would clean up or just straight up being the only one trying to fight while his team cowered away to protect their KDAs.

Cases like this are just instilling fear in me and the people I've talked to about it. Forget about doing what might be best for your team as your scores expense because you might very well get banned for it.

I would have never, on even my angriest day, have punished this guy.

Riot, what the ****.
Sounds like what happend to me last night in a non ranked game. Played Ryze for the second time ever and i was told to mid. I was outplayed by annie, i asked 2x to help me gank her but everyone was to busy doing there own thing. In the end my team called me a troll and constatly harrassed me, i honestly had a really bad game that day, but in the end was reported. Not sure if i have been banned yet or not.

MakJuice

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossik View Post
It's funny that this has been posted two or three times now in the last few minutes. Must have been posted elsewhere and told to release the hounds or something.

The guy was told not to 1v5 in almost every game. You can justify this because he remains polite and might have been trying to snare? It's not like it was a permaban or anything it was a slap on the wrists to make him reconsider his strategy.

Lol a slap on the wrist is a time ban to you?? Please... i hope when you go 8-12, or 5-8 and get reported for intentionally feeding and then end up in the tribunal and get a time ban from it, ill be saying to you "dont worry its just a slap on the wrist" while i log into my account and press play as you shut down your computer.

Ribskull

12-07-2012

GOSH, I bloody hate it when people go 12/14, I report every time! I throw the book at them ingame and make them feel so bad too... so I got half the team to report for feeding and then half the team to report for being a girl and not manning up to us.

These are the attitudes of the tribunal and the players, and the reason their attitudes the same is because the TRIBUNAL is made up of PLAYERS.

Here is the link = = = = = = = = now lets link tribunal and players

Tribunal = = = = = = = = Players

MakJuice XL

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
This is a reposted thread. Guess they did not like the original answers on why and reposted hoping for a different response.

he/she didnt break the summoners code.. hence shouldnt of been banned