Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


This guy got banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentleman Helios

Member

12-06-2012

It's funny that this has been posted two or three times now in the last few minutes. Must have been posted elsewhere and told to release the hounds or something.

The guy was told not to 1v5 in almost every game. You can justify this because he remains polite and might have been trying to snare? It's not like it was a permaban or anything it was a slap on the wrists to make him reconsider his strategy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FadedBLACKBEAR

Member

12-06-2012

Sorry about my previous post. I do agree the tribunal made a mistake. I remember when i'd complain about my teammates feeding they said, and I quote "They were probably having a bad day." You saw his teams dialog. It's dumb to let the community decide on who gets banned or not because most people like FaceCheckMyBush will just say punish because they "think" they understand the banning reports, example: Intentionally feeding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GirlsD3adMonster

Senior Member

12-06-2012

I really hope that forth game tristana got reported.. things like "our frealess ****** leads the way"

-.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rpture Jarvan

Senior Member

12-06-2012

LOL are you serious... this guy got banned for being polite... and "intentionally feeding"... i was unaware dying several times in a game is intentionally feeding so hard.

Cases like these are why the Tribunal is stupid :S

Seriously where is a red... this poor kid doesnt deserve a ban for this.
"oh but he 1v5'd" how the hell do you know? also he may have been caught... it happens to all of us @ times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FadedBLACKBEAR

Member

12-06-2012

I mean I got a negative vote on my first vote for saying how I think the conversations were funny. Lol?
They were funny, you can't lie


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentleman Helios

Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Reimstopper:
LOL are you serious... this guy got banned for being polite... and "intentionally feeding"... i was unaware dying several times in a game is intentionally feeding so hard.

Cases like these are why the Tribunal is stupid :S

Seriously where is a red... this poor kid doesnt deserve a ban for this.
"oh but he 1v5'd" how the hell do you know? also he may have been caught... it happens to all of us @ times.


It's something being said across multiple games. That says something. If you review the chatlogs as a whole they are all pretty similar. That said I think the Xin from the first game deserves punishment as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rpture Jarvan

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Vossik:
It's something being said across multiple games. That says something. If you review the chatlogs as a whole they are all pretty similar. That said I think the Xin from the first game deserves punishment as well.


I was unaware you could be banned from this game for trying to 2v1 or 3v1.... lol please show me where in the TOS that is. Also really... this kid may just be bad.. apparently the game is @ 1k elo.. why should he be punished for being subpar at this game? he did nothing worse than most players do on a regular basis..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

One Day Remains

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Vossik:
It's funny that this has been posted two or three times now in the last few minutes. Must have been posted elsewhere and told to release the hounds or something.

The guy was told not to 1v5 in almost every game. You can justify this because he remains polite and might have been trying to snare? It's not like it was a permaban or anything it was a slap on the wrists to make him reconsider his strategy.


He played champions capable of initiating every game. Who are you to say that he didn't and that his team wasn't following up?

Are we really to start playing this game in fear and at the whim of our raging teammates because of cases like this?

I'd be happy to have this guy on my team. Polite? Tries to communicate with his team at first before deciding that they are all bitter, unlikable *******s and ignoring them?

Guarantee you if he was Malphite none of these reports would have came in. Nope, he'd be getting praised as "a great initiator"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS117be18cb36375cb53365

Senior Member

12-06-2012

It's how the tribunal works. You meet a person you dislike or who doesn't listen to you 100%, you report him, he gets banned. That's how it works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FadedBLACKBEAR

Member

12-06-2012

If you read the third one you see Jarvan said he was the feeder, yet Vlad admits to losing to him in lane and nautilius calls Jarvan bad. That means that Ryze did good, he just couldn't get the kills. He did had 10 assists and a good build going. So he did help his team, it just wasn't in his favor. That's probably how all his games went.