It's been the last time..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Porret

12-07-2012

Hey.. i was playin ranked solo queue and (it happend to me a lot of times) i had a guy who intentionally fed. And i report and report.. But i'm still matching with people like this.

What happend: As i called top i tell them i was goin to play ap yi. This guy, summoner name "strong inc" was goin to play vayne but said: "If you pick yi i'm goin to feed".

I picked master yi, build ap, as i said. Then he used teleport a lot of times to come to my lane and feed. I didnt have LoLRecorder at that time but i got the chat, he was agressive. So please, im asking you to do something cause, i can't stand this anymore. I play for fun and of course to win, if i acn't win at least i want to have a good time, cuase its my free time.

Sorry for the little story. Here are the screenshots:

Mitey Oosik

12-07-2012

name and shame not permitted on the forums.

Getsuei

12-07-2012

Yep, calling someone out on the forums can get you in trouble. Remove the Screenshots from here along with the summoner's name. Open a support ticket and send in the screenshots along with your explanation. Also, it usually takes awhile for Tribunal cases to reach a verdict, it is not an immediate reaction.