Shen or Xin Zhao?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rdizzle3pic

12-06-2012

I was thinking of buying a 3150 champion thats asian and is a solo top. Here is a prompt to help.

Best sustain:
Most useful (in team fights):
Most fun:
Best dmg output:
Best ganker:

lcizzleIc

12-06-2012

Xin unless you play normals. In ranked Shen is auto banned.

Da Shamu

12-06-2012

Depends on your play style. If you like to be support type character who can be great tank, be Shen. Shen has good e and ulti. If you like to be tanky dps, but not ad carry then choose Xin Zhao. I've never really played Xin Zhao, but I never really see people play him. When you play ranked, if Shen isn't banned, he will be picked.

Isdav

12-06-2012

Best sustain: Shen
Most useful (in team fights): Gotta give it to Shen again, hands down.
Most fun: No real answer as its an opinion, but for flavor...again Shen, TP/Ult accross map into taunt=Fun, Fact.
Best dmg output: Finally goes to Xin Zhao.
Best ganker: Once again, Shen, Teleport summoner, and level 6 means you literally be anywhere on the map in seconds with a cooperative team.

But as people said, he is basically permabanned in ranked, not that means he isn't good to have and know how to play just in case he is not banned for once. So IF you ignore ranked, I would say Shen hands down, if its for ranked though....um...I would still say Shen as I just don't think Xin is really that useful in many comps anyway.