So tanks are now like carries but with 0 damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hes op

12-06-2012

gj Riot

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Isn't that how it's supposed to go? low damage, high tankiness?

Or are you just complaining that resists were nerfed and you don't know how to build HP?

hes op

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IConquer1101 View Post
Isn't that how it's supposed to go? low damage, high tankiness?

Or are you just complaining that resists were nerfed and you don't know how to build HP?
but they don't have tankiness anymore..

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestial Death View Post
but they don't have tankiness anymore..
was the tank underfed? was the carry overfed?

Axhliay

12-06-2012

Too much penetration is the problem. Even though they nerfed it, having 90% of your armor gone for a whole teamfight is too powerful.

Isdav

12-06-2012

I think he means that certain builds....*cough* 5 Black Cleavers *cough* make armor basically useless, and the addition of percent health damage items making hp less useful (liandry's, my god liandry's on some champions is OP/blade of the ruined king), and yes to top it off the loss of resists.

So yes, in short tanks are a rather large amount less tanky, even with intended design. (I think the non unique armor pen on black cleaver to be a bug....or so I hope.)

(I am not saying its the end of the world, but yes there is a major decline in the tanky-ness of champions in the game right now.)

PS, Go play Singed With Liandry's and a Rylai's, and just watch people melt in your poison trail, its pretty dang ridiculous, if not broken.)

Chocobo X

12-06-2012

oh would you crybabies give it up, tanks used to be unstoppable cc machines who would just run around in teamfights doing whatever the **** they wanted, now they actually have to think, deal with it

Axhliay

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo X View Post
oh would you crybabies give it up, tanks used to be unstoppable cc machines who would just run around in teamfights doing whatever the **** they wanted, now they actually have to think, deal with it
We do think. WE still melt regardless.

FrostAU

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isdav View Post
PS, Go play Singed With Liandry's and a Rylai's, and just watch people melt in your poison trail, its pretty dang ridiculous, if not broken.)
No **** we did this with Seraph's Embrace (tear was the first item laning) as well and my GOD. Singed just didn't die and was slaughtering the enemy team.

Amélie Poulain

12-06-2012

uhh, i know i'm gonna get downvoted for this but i've been playing bruiser/tank for a few games now and won every single won of them

tbh it feels like a bandwagon of complaints just for the sake of being upset about something

yeah, i think people are severely over-exaggerating penetration changes and how they affect the tank class

black cleaver is probably the only item that needs a hotfix