Is it possible to hit gold from 1000 elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ice Creme Poof

12-06-2012

Would it be possible to hit gold this season from 1000 elo and how long would it take?

Sins

12-06-2012

the season just started, anything is possible my friend

notFREEfood

12-06-2012

You could be able to hit diamond if you apply yourself enough. Gaining elo should come naturally if you've got the skill.

Ice Creme Poof

12-06-2012

Btw I only get 13 elo per game. Now saying that If I'm goode enough can I hit gold and how long would it take? Months? Weeks?

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

the season is going to last at least a year.

You could get to like 3k elo if you were good enough.

type1Rush

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erador View Post
Btw I only get 13 elo per game. Now saying that If I'm goode enough can I hit gold and how long would it take? Months? Weeks?
WHAT.. you are getting 13 elo per game =0 lucky.. I am trying to hit Gold only gaining 11 per game.

But yea, from 1000 elo you need about 60 straight wins at 10 elo per to hit gold.. so yea.. I dont see a wins treak like that happening for the best of players, so Just focus on playing good, and you will win more than you lose and be able to reach it ((with alot of time and effot))

DeathByWaffle

12-06-2012

No. TEEHEE

Bad Luck Braum

12-06-2012

Its not much but i was 1k elo s2 and now preseason 3 im 1340 >.>. Maybe that can influence you! I Found out my normal game elo is much higher than my ranked so who knows. Play normals and get a feel for those matches, How do your allies/enemies perform in game?

learn from your mistakes and play champions who you have a better feel for mechanically. Try to play 3 champions for every role.

For example my 3 tops are
Teemo Cho'Gath Galio

My 3 Pref mids
Brand - Gragas - Karthus

3 Junglers
Cho'gath - Nocturne - Skarner

3 Supports
Taric - Nunu - Nautilus

Im not sure if anything I have said helps you improve but if you focus on a core set of champions and improving upon your own gameplay as well as wiser decisions you can and will improve!

Also, try your best to avoid confrontations with your team. I swear everytime I have won a game with my team there has been minimal confrontations, if there were confrontations typically we Amend them. That said sometimes you have to take charge and help lead your allies. For example build suggestion or calling for teamates to group around objectives.

Best way to get higher elo i have found is to Protect all of your objectives, Control/Win enemy objectives and Lose as little of your own targets as possible In otherwords doing dragon with no deaths, taking a turret with no deaths, a successful gank, successful jungle stealing. etc etc.

If you are mid it is your responsibility to protect your Junglers jungle. If you are top you must ward yourself. If you are bot support ward!!!!! If you are adc farm and if you find it favorable to harass or follow up your support for a kill do so!. If you are mid play a mid who can protect themselves from ganks (e.g gragas) and above all else have knowledge of jungle paths and speeds. Essentially at 3:40 all junglers are up and ready for ganks some will come even earlier. Have a ward!!!!!!!!!. They wont always come for middle but some can afford to.

Another lower elo mantra : Above anything else, Feed yourself.

type1Rush

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post

No. TEEHEE
Truth hurts =P
Lets ecourage though not discourage.

AUSTRALlA

12-06-2012

some pro players started off 900 elo and got to 2k+... you can do it mate