Why can't I retake the survey after a patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobleDead

12-06-2012

what i do not understand is why it will always say i have already taken the survey, if thats not the best way to judge how people see and play the game without having to find a tread or some post about a problem to get an idea across. I HATE this new patch and game with everything i have, and will not be returning to play. I am so glad that I waited to pay for anything when I heard about the patch (you saved me my money ty). I do not understand the BOT games any longer, it is no longer a team game game it has become who can stand on the shoulders of thier teammates and become op before anyone else to secure themselves for the late game leaving the rest to constantly die or run for their lives trying to poke the enemy enough to think you can take them to just fail moments later when thier allies finally reach them. Worst possible thing to happen to a game after it was a decent game to start with. I played this game for the past 3 months everyday after work so i might not have enough experiance to comment on this. But there was no way so send an email directly to convey my disapproval of the latest destruction of a game that only needed maybe a little polish.

Thank you for your time, and for the game this used to be. (P.S. my own opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forgiven Syn

12-06-2012

Agree 110% the new menus are clunky and hard to read. The Bot games have indeed become a fight for OP to get a higher K/D in a game that isn't even ranked. Used to be fun playing with people and using your champion to assist in kills instead of attempting to spam and gank them. All I see since the patch is people with a mage assassin or a mellee assassin that excell in ganking forcing me to run a support champ to even get an assist so I can have a piece of the pot. Really defeats the point of "Co-Op vs AI" when actually you are fighting your teammates to get some kind of record gankstreak (as I like to call them).

I like the new jungle seeing as people don't run into it right away and leave rest of the team to die. But I think I am with Noble on this one in saying I won't be coming back as well. Thanks for a waste of time Riot Games and hope you don't con me into another good game you will ruin later on down the road.