ScYx17 banned for Verbal Abuse!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holynova

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceCheckMyBush View Post
yea, u deserved it based on ur report card u posted in that other thread. so stop spamming the forums to get more viewers. no one wants to watch you.
You don't speak for the entire community shut it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrs ScYx17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-06-2012

ScYx17 is the best player in the world.
ScY is a legend and can dominate any "pro" player especially HotshotGG.

Nobody should be banned or reported for verbal abuse or offensive language. It is 2012 and if you are on the internet and are competent enough to logon to league of legends I am sure you know that the world is not a place for ass kissing.
You should be honest with your teammates and tell them when they are playing poorly. They need to hear the truth and if it happens to be brutally honest, so what? The only way someone will ever learn is from being criticized. Say you are working your job IRL and your employee isn't performing the most efficient way; would you want to let them keep doing what they are doing and drive your company down into a ****hole or tell them the truth?

TL;DR
No one should be banned for verbal abuse or offensive language. People need to grow up and so does Riot. This is not League of Babies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meowskies

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolynÚva View Post
idk why riot bans people for verbal abuse its the internet its going to happen stop being such a baby and man up. not fair that the terrible people get away with being stupid and retarded and then they're able to report and get a good player banned becuz they told them crapp retarded
Because how does being a butt hole benefit your team? Sure, you can rage your face off to get an ego boost, or feel you got your point across that someone did bad, but with that you better be able to face a consequence. Also, being bad =/= trolling, if someone is bad at the game, well that sucks for you, but odds are you will never see them again. I will say I wish there was a way to work out ranked, but you need to make do with what you have.

Also, some people do not handle the abuse well. Maybe they are playing casually because their life sucks, for whatever reason. It's not hard to be a decent player, or at least a player who can keep their calm. Everyone loses their temper once in awhile, but when it's a common thing that is when it's a problem.

So please do not try and justify being a massive butt hole to your allies. Give them constructive criticism so they can learn from it. If they rage at you for suggesting it, report them. Keep your cool, stay calm. If you get banned for verbal abuse, odds are you deserved it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konphujun

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Stop feeding this kid viewers.

Joined the stream, thought I saw a chick, turned out to be an angsty hipster dude with girl hair.

ಠ_ಠ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holynova

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowskies View Post
Because how does being a butt hole benefit your team? Sure, you can rage your face off to get an ego boost, or feel you got your point across that someone did bad, but with that you better be able to face a consequence. Also, being bad =/= trolling, if someone is bad at the game, well that sucks for you, but odds are you will never see them again. I will say I wish there was a way to work out ranked, but you need to make do with what you have.

Also, some people do not handle the abuse well. Maybe they are playing casually because their life sucks, for whatever reason. It's not hard to be a decent player, or at least a player who can keep their calm. Everyone loses their temper once in awhile, but when it's a common thing that is when it's a problem.

So please do not try and justify being a massive butt hole to your allies. Give them constructive criticism so they can learn from it. If they rage at you for suggesting it, report them. Keep your cool, stay calm. If you get banned for verbal abuse, odds are you deserved it.
You can only be nice so many times when you finally realize you giving advice to a wall


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meowskies

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolynÚva View Post
You can only be nice so many times when you finally realize you giving advice to a wall
Same thing can be said about raging.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaceCheckMyBush

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwy View Post
ScYx17 is the best player in the world.
ScY is a legend and can dominate any "pro" player especially HotshotGG.
Are you for real?

ScY has all his smurfs posting / upvoting and downvoting or has a lil army of mini-ScY's from his stream invading this thread.

This post did make me laugh tho "best player in the wooooorld". k. hahahaha.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poipo32

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-06-2012

Good riddance, no matter the ELO we don't need toxic players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holynova

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by poipo32 View Post
Good riddance, no matter the ELO we don't need toxic players.
Certainly don't need players who can't handle verbal abuse


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qichin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2012

I don't understand why "The Internet" being "The Internet" must automatically mean that it's ok to swear and verbally abuse people. Is common decency just as uncommon as common sense?

That being said, League of Legends is Riot's private club. They make the rules, and they've said why they made them the way they are, and if you don't like it, you don't have to be here.