ScYx17 banned for Verbal Abuse!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Altrods

12-06-2012

Ignore option to hard bro make scy stop telling me what he really feels.

http://www.twitch.tv/scyx17

Crosbie

12-06-2012

I'll post the same thing I said in your other thread; you don't know what the reality of "freedom of speech" means. You deserved the ban, enjoy.

Freedom of speech is the political right to communicate one's opinions and ideas. The term freedom of expression is sometimes used synonymously, but includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, as with libel, slander, obscenity,[citation needed] sedition (including, for example inciting ethnic hatred), copyright violation, revelation of information that is classified or otherwise.

Also, inb4 locked.

Altrods

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbie View Post
I'll post the same thing I said in your other thread; you don't know what the reality of "freedom of speech" means. You deserved the ban, enjoy.

Freedom of speech is the political right to communicate one's opinions and ideas. The term freedom of expression is sometimes used synonymously, but includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, as with libel, slander, obscenity,[citation needed] sedition (including, for example inciting ethnic hatred), copyright violation, revelation of information that is classified or otherwise.

Also, inb4 locked.
You sir are a dumb ass.

Amenostosis

12-06-2012

why you still with this i got banned spam, get over it!!!.

EGGHEADNOOBFACE

12-06-2012

ill bump your thread there you go

Meowskies

12-06-2012

Between you and Xj9

I think I am going to off myself.

Actually you are not spamming as much as you used too. Maybe I will watch you play while I wait for my friends to finish. Better make a good impression to earn a fan.

CrackDuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Welcome to League of Babbies.

Holynova

12-06-2012

idk why riot bans people for verbal abuse its the internet its going to happen stop being such a baby and man up. not fair that the terrible people get away with being stupid and retarded and then they're able to report and get a good player banned becuz they told them crapp retarded

Altrods

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolynÚva View Post
idk why riot bans people for verbal abuse its the internet its going to happen stop being such a baby and man up. not fair that the terrible people get away with being stupid and retarded and then they're able to report and get a good player banned becuz they told them crapp retarded
^ The Feels.

FaceCheckMyBush

12-06-2012

yea, u deserved it based on ur report card u posted in that other thread. so stop spamming the forums to get more viewers. no one wants to watch you.