Mislabeled runes will be refunded with the next release

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupwned View Post
What exactly do we say? (Im in the same boat, bought a ton of armor pen runes (15 armor pen total [real value] 19 is what it should have been) and then combined them. (And omg did i get crappy runes back, never using the combiner again!)
Just explain the situation and provide your summoner name and they'll work with you from there.

MaddCowz

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krio View Post
Have you tried closing the PVP client and relaunching it again?

It happens to me that the IP value on the upper right of PVP client doesn't update after a game. If I wanted it to refresh, I close PVP client and relaunch it.
Or you can go into store and just click on something. It will tell you how many updated IP you have without having to relogin.

Ben

The Council

11-25-2009

Desolation is definitely mislabeled. Can that be refunded as well?

Sharbar

11-25-2009

Uhm..... Seal of Replenishment?...

Heero Maki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-25-2009

With so many runes mislabled why not just reset everyones runes and give back all IP and make us by the runes all over again with them labled correctly so we know what were geting this time? ..given that this would be a "easier" fix. dunno if it would be or not but I would just assume reseting everyones would make a quicker, easier fix to the issue

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heero Maki View Post
With so many runes mislabled why not just reset everyones runes and give back all IP and make us by the runes all over again with them labled correctly so we know what were geting this time? ..given that this would be a "easier" fix. dunno if it would be or not but I would just assume reseting everyones would make a quicker, easier fix to the issue
This would lead to more work on their part (have to calculate all your rune costs not just broken ones) and would then immediately cause a run on the store as everyone rushed to buy all their runes, not just the broken ones.

Rune Pillager

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heero Maki View Post
it would also allow people to utilize runes for leveling up and then get a full refund. for example, lets say I'm level 17 now, but want to wait to 20 to buy my runes. If they refunded all rune costs, i would stock up on tier 2's to help me hit lvl 20 faster, get the refund and then just buy all the teir 3's with the fat loot and refunds.

Vicarious

Adjudicator

11-25-2009

good to hear.

DT777

11-25-2009

Would prefer to keep my greater seals of shielding >.>

AiKi

11-25-2009

Eh i had some trouble with the mislabeled runes i bought, and i used the transformer to turn them into something but didn't get what i want. Can i get all my points restored before i bought the runes please.

And if possible restore all my IP points and disable all the heroes i unlocked and the runes i bought.

1234567 ... 11