Mislabeled runes will be refunded with the next release

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpaceCake

11-24-2009

is this why i cannot buy glyphs of replenishment right now?

Geofforava

11-24-2009

I have to ask, even though I think I know the answer...

What about those of us who purchased the runes then used the 2 rune combine to try and get usable runes? I wasted about 15k ip on them, and after being able to find any official post for a few days I combined them to try and have it all not go to waste.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-24-2009
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanKeaton259 View Post
Pendragon, can you please fix the glitch with IP gain? Ever since I bought from the store, I haven't been able to gain any IP from won games. My IP is locked at 610. It never goes up. I've played like 10-15 games and it hasn't gone up at all. Fix this quick plz.
Can you email support@riotgames.com and ask for the email to be forwarded to me

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-25-2009
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofforava View Post
I have to ask, even though I think I know the answer...

What about those of us who purchased the runes then used the 2 rune combine to try and get usable runes? I wasted about 15k ip on them, and after being able to find any official post for a few days I combined them to try and have it all not go to waste.
Please. Email support

Barril

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2009

Is this only in reference to the ones that can be purchased in the store? The collector's edition gives you one of those runes, which didn't cost IP.

EnderA

11-25-2009

Will the removed runes be added back to the store later after they're fixed?

Tryhardamere

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Please. Email support
What exactly do we say? (Im in the same boat, bought a ton of armor pen runes (15 armor pen total [real value] 19 is what it should have been) and then combined them. (And omg did i get crappy runes back, never using the combiner again!)

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barril View Post
Is this only in reference to the ones that can be purchased in the store? The collector's edition gives you one of those runes, which didn't cost IP.
Probably no refund considering you didn't know the value before you got the Collector's Edition (most likely, or at least didn't buy it for that SINGLE rune).

Krio

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanKeaton259 View Post
Pendragon, can you please fix the glitch with IP gain? Ever since I bought from the store, I haven't been able to gain any IP from won games. My IP is locked at 610. It never goes up. I've played like 10-15 games and it hasn't gone up at all. Fix this quick plz.
Have you tried closing the PVP client and relaunching it again?

It happens to me that the IP value on the upper right of PVP client doesn't update after a game. If I wanted it to refresh, I close PVP client and relaunch it.

HeyJon

11-25-2009

Desolation isn't in the list for mislabeled runes.

123456 ... 11