How is it possible that I enjoy supporting and hate jungling now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoltAktion

12-06-2012

Ya it's odd, I had planned to spend my saved ip for a new jungler, maybe mao or olaf..noc

I loved to jungle...but now...I think I'm gonna wait for nami, Support is my new favorite role.

Saygee

12-06-2012

Something that annoys me is that once you buy the Machete, you are 5 gold away from the Regrowth Bead. I've thought about waiting for ambient gold to kick in and snatching that, then starting the jungle on wraiths. This might be a good way to start for junglers that never needed a blue leash.

Bad Luck Braum

12-06-2012

I wont lie, I have always thought of jungle as the main support till mid/mid-late game. I Mean, your top lane wont ward himself your midlane wont ward himself and you have to make sure the enemy jungler doesnt get fed as well as feed yourself and ensure victory for at least Mid and top. Bot lane in itself is always iffy. most of the time botlanes are neck and neck unless one team just has a supperior carry or a retarded support.

chezwickcheese

12-08-2012

I feel the exact same way. For some reason jungling seems like a massive chore and isn't fun. I didn't believe all the hype when the patch released. I thought to myself it wont be much different. A little harder, who cares. I don't know what changed but it isn't fun. Switched to ap mid and am loving it. Go figure. Oh and btw Nami is op