@Riot - Solo Q Entitlement CANCER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phonike the 2nd

02-13-2013

bump

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBadness

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vozan View Post
Particularily "Why doesn't intentionally feeding get an ban for at least a season".

Intentionally feeding is one of the worst, most childish things you can possibly do in this game. I absolutely feel it deserves a harsh ban ASAP.

I don't however agree that intentionally feeding should result in a ban for a season, that's pretty ridiculous.

Imagine some guy, John, has had a rough week, he had to deal with the death of a close family member, marital troubles, and his job isn't looking very good either. He then has some spare time, and decides to play a game of league of legends (silly of him, but who can blame a guy for wanting to escape), he dies twice in lane due to poor playing, because he accidentally misplayed. 2 of his allies start verbally abusing him harshly, and he decides that he can't take it, and intentionally feeds due to extreme rage and stress buildup.

Does one incident of intentionally feeding really merit a full season ban?

People act out of character from time to time in harsh environments, and I don't think a person should be punished quite that harshly for something which could be the most rare of occurances. For all we know "John" could have been an extremely kind player any other day of the year. Sometimes, even the best of people hit their breaking point.
YES.

In fact, a full season isn't enough. They should be PERMANENTLY banned. That justification is ridiculous. That's like saying someone in my family died, or i got a divorce, so ima go run the next guy that cuts me off, off the road then get out of my car and stab him.

I'm a huge rager and i have my fair share of ****ty days. THE WORST that comes out of me is a bit of verbal abuse. And even then, it's directed only towards idiots who do dumb plays and i even explain how it was dumb. I never troll games and there is no excuse out there that would justify intentional feeding.