@Riot - Solo Q Entitlement CANCER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vozan View Post
Particularily "Why doesn't intentionally feeding get an ban for at least a season".

Intentionally feeding is one of the worst, most childish things you can possibly do in this game. I absolutely feel it deserves a harsh ban ASAP.

I don't however agree that intentionally feeding should result in a ban for a season, that's pretty ridiculous.

Imagine some guy, John, has had a rough week, he had to deal with the death of a close family member, marital troubles, and his job isn't looking very good either. He then has some spare time, and decides to play a game of league of legends (silly of him, but who can blame a guy for wanting to escape), he dies twice in lane due to poor playing, because he accidentally misplayed. 2 of his allies start verbally abusing him harshly, and he decides that he can't take it, and intentionally feeds due to extreme rage and stress buildup.

Does one incident of intentionally feeding really merit a full season ban?

People act out of character from time to time in harsh environments, and I don't think a person should be punished quite that harshly for something which could be the most rare of occurances. For all we know "John" could have been an extremely kind player any other day of the year. Sometimes, even the best of people hit their breaking point.
Hahahaha, I love the idea that people intentionally feed because something inside them snaps, and not just because they're *******s.

Phonike the 2nd

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vozan View Post
I think that's actually the only issue I had with your post, other than that it seemed okay for the most part, and I agree with most of your points.

No one should ever put things in the world in black and white, the world isn't that simple. People have to learn to accept and love the golden gift of grey.
Amended

Vozan

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonike the 2nd View Post
Honestly don't know where to draw the line in that situation. Perhaps a 3-strike rule would be more fitting.
That's definitely a much better idea already. Not sure it's perfect by any means yet, but it's certainly getting much closer.

Phonike the 2nd

12-06-2012

all i know is hate being in the situation where 1 guy tries to get someone to dodge in lobby and if they do he profits while others pay the price. Then if it makes it to game he plays it off like he has done nothing wrong and your stuck with this mofo for 20-60 minutes. After giving away your elo he is off to do the same thing to some other unfortunate team.

Vozan

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonike the 2nd View Post
all i know is hate being in the situation where 1 guy tries to get someone to dodge in lobby and if they do he profits while others pay the price. Then if it makes it to game he plays it off like he has done nothing wrong and your stuck with this mofo for 20-60 minutes. After giving away your elo he is off to do the same thing to some other unfortunate team.
And that's why I completely agree with the idea of being able to perhaps report a person in the pre-game lobby. I can see some issues with this, but I honestly don't see any serious ones being likely, have the tribunal sort it out as if it were a game. I've put serious thought into it, and I can't think of an issue which would be abused. Give the tribunal a chat log which includes picks and bans in order and it should be good to go.

Phonike the 2nd

12-09-2012

bump

Moritari

12-09-2012

I could also suggest for an improved separate match making system where you could select the role(s) you want to play and que in a way where you'll end up waiting for longer periods (This would make the special que super long I bet) but would get a team of people who all want different roles and everyone could be happy.

Phonike the 2nd

12-09-2012

bump

Phonike the 2nd

12-17-2012

bump

Skevoid

12-17-2012

Quote:
1.Please add a report function specifically for lobby misbehavior.
2.Ranked queue misbehavior should be not be as tolerant as normal queue. Ranked queue should be a privilege only allowed for consistently considerate well behaved players
This. Also, why the hell is there still no pre-game lobby chat in the tribunal?