Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banner of Command

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PussPounder Esq

12-06-2012

I like the item, I think it is a great idea. I however feel like it's going to be a more effective split push item for use on champions who have a backdoor tendency like Nidalee, and Shen rather than on supports.

I feel a fix to this problem is to create a beneficial build path for both supports and split push type champions.

Banner of command currently: Emblem of Valor+Blasting Wand

New build for Banner of Command: Emblem of Valor+Kindle Gem.

Doing this would keep relatively the same cost output. (I believe it's a 10 gold difference, but still within 50g for sure) Give some Cooldown reduction probably 10-15% would provide a bit more tankiness and whatnot from health, and still allow this to be an effective item for either.

I feel like as it stands, it's a support item that favors forcing supports to build damage, while you've done a nice job balancing that ideology for Kage's Lucky Pick, I feel it'd be more effective for the team to have it this way.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

12-06-2012

I think this is a great idea, and was thinking along the same.

People could then choose between Ohmwrecker and the Banner; both interesting, but different in how the work-- but to the same goal.

+1 and bump.