Teemo has now become the Devils Advocate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyr

12-05-2012

With the following items (Assuming he has a fair amount of AP behind him) any one of these can individually screw you over:

- Liandry's Torment causes his mushrooms to drop almost EVERYONE from full to half health.
- Runaan's Hurricane causes his Toxic Shot to become the most annoying thing for AoE damage ever.
- Malady now scales with AP, making Teemo even more annoying.
- Spellsword Mastery is basically a +0.05 AP ratio to his Toxic Shot. That thing is already 0.8, split 0.4 each for initial and DoT damage.
- Deathfire Grasp increases magic damage by 20%. I don't need to elaborate on this.

After seeing what Teemo can do in the past few games I've played, I'm considering permabanning him when I get back into ranked; if not banned taking him as first pick. He actually got pushed over the line thanks to the new items and mastery remake.

Hugler

12-05-2012

there are just more bad ways to build him imo

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Too bad he needs to farm up first to build all that. AND that build makes him as squishy as ever.

Easy pickings.

What should really annoy you is the fact Oracle's was nerfed, so his shroom fields are that much more threatening. -laughs maniacally-

Fukaro

12-05-2012

Teemo got buffed so hard. rofl

Cyr

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsOfGrandeur View Post
Too bad he needs to farm up first to build all that. AND that build makes him as squishy as ever.

Easy pickings.

What should really annoy you is the fact Oracle's was nerfed, so his shroom fields are that much more threatening. -laughs maniacally-
I wouldn't take all of these into one item build, I just listed them as examples. I'd most likely always rush a Liandry's. That item is so damn broken it's not even funny.

Oracles nerf has instantly boosted his power level too.

Cyr

12-06-2012

Bump awareness.

CorpseMoney

12-06-2012

yeah teemo's been pwning all the games I've played.

YueTsukasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

buffed him because he was the most killed champion..

FrostAU

12-06-2012

Malady, Hurricane, Spellsword on it's own dominates team fights.

Once you actually get the other stuff like Liandry's and something like a Mallet so they'll never get to you with move quick it's just GG.

IS19adfb83ca3237f8f8fa6

12-06-2012

You forgot the part that you die in 3seconds with this build.