Want to learn how to do the new Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

bump

WallyBear117

12-08-2012

Bump it up yo! This guy is excellent at answering questions while playing and while waiting on Que's, and will explain what he did right/wrong and try to help you as much as you can with whatever question you have, check it out! http://www.twitch.tv/mahyar121

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

bump

DarkFiendd

12-08-2012

This stream is great http://www.twitch.tv/mahyar121

Greatness

12-08-2012

i main jungle myself, i thought i would have to give it up, with all the new changes didnt really want to learn it again, but i sat down, played some normals, now it super easy jungling again,

Mahyar

12-08-2012

bump

UkyoSonoda

12-08-2012

Jungle Poppy. Mash the main monster of each camp into the wall stunning it for bonus damage and bash it into paste while laughing at the smaller ones.

RekIess

12-08-2012

Mahyar streams frequently and gives great advice for the jungle. Make sure you check him out! Also, in the chat on the stream if you could say Glorteck sent you, it would be great!

thanks, hope to see you in league. Feel free to add me!

Gr8one777

12-08-2012

I haven't played around with Cho'gath yet. Is it best to start with Machete on him now or do what I usually which is build a Regrowth Pendant but now since its removed.. Rejuv Bead + Faerie Charm then rush the Philosopher Stone.

Some other champions, I'm curious about jungling with are Pantheon and Jayce. What you think about them?

Mahyar

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8one777 View Post
I haven't played around with Cho'gath yet. Is it best to start with Machete on him now or do what I usually which is build a Regrowth Pendant but now since its removed.. Rejuv Bead + Faerie Charm then rush the Philosopher Stone.

Some other champions, I'm curious about jungling with are Pantheon and Jayce. What you think about them?
Pantheon will need a strong leash to start off and Jayce will need the same. They both are not the easiest junglers to farm with. They both are possible if you want to play them.