Want to learn how to do the new Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorenkaire View Post
I started playing around with jungle Akali a bit. She seems like she's got a fast clear time (a bit rough sustain, but doable with 5 pots), and a truly monstrous ganking potential at 8 minutes when she hits level six.

Of course, I don't know how good it actually is, but I'd love to use Akali more. What are your thoughts on it?
In Solo que Champions that need to be level 6 to gank well wont really be good. Most people in solo que need help before you are level 6 and plus you will be squishy in teamfights.

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainak View Post
how fast does nocturne reach 6 compared to the other junglers specifically

amumu, maokai, skarner and which jungler would you use for solo Q where you kinda have to assume every lane feeds
If you have some utlity masteries and xp quints you should hit level 6 around 5-6 minutes if you rush it. Nocturne has strong ganks before level 6 as well with his fear so he works fine in solo que.

LeDecapiteur

12-07-2012

nice job

Mahyar

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrony View Post
Have you tried/how do you feel about taric jungle?
Dont do it

Mahyar

12-07-2012

bump

Mahyar

12-07-2012

bump

Amorenkaire

12-07-2012

True enough (the first game I played with it was rough early, due to the fact that they started wandering around the map in pairs early so I couldn't get much ganks off). Still seems like something fun I might do in normals.

What are your thoughts on Satan Nunu? (Going heavy support and starting with four wards to counter jungle like a boss), and what would be a good build to start with on him?

Mahyar

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorenkaire View Post
True enough (the first game I played with it was rough early, due to the fact that they started wandering around the map in pairs early so I couldn't get much ganks off). Still seems like something fun I might do in normals.

What are your thoughts on Satan Nunu? (Going heavy support and starting with four wards to counter jungle like a boss), and what would be a good build to start with on him?
Start with machete and hp pots then move into a ruby sight stone. RUBY SIGHTSTONE SO BROKEN for junglers. Best map coverage ever.

Mahyar

12-07-2012

bump

ExaltedVanguard

12-07-2012

Exception to your machete rule:

Shyvana can start cloth and ends with the same amount of health. It's maybe 5s slower (if at all) but then you have a stat which actually helps against players.