Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want to learn how to do the new Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahyar

12-07-2012

Quote:
Amorenkaire:
I started playing around with jungle Akali a bit. She seems like she's got a fast clear time (a bit rough sustain, but doable with 5 pots), and a truly monstrous ganking potential at 8 minutes when she hits level six.

Of course, I don't know how good it actually is, but I'd love to use Akali more. What are your thoughts on it?

In Solo que Champions that need to be level 6 to gank well wont really be good. Most people in solo que need help before you are level 6 and plus you will be squishy in teamfights.

Mahyar

12-07-2012

Quote:
kainak:
how fast does nocturne reach 6 compared to the other junglers specifically

amumu, maokai, skarner and which jungler would you use for solo Q where you kinda have to assume every lane feeds

If you have some utlity masteries and xp quints you should hit level 6 around 5-6 minutes if you rush it. Nocturne has strong ganks before level 6 as well with his fear so he works fine in solo que.

LeDecapiteur

12-07-2012

nice job

Mahyar

12-07-2012

Quote:
Chrony:
Have you tried/how do you feel about taric jungle?

Dont do it

Mahyar

12-07-2012

bump

Mahyar

12-07-2012

bump

Amorenkaire

12-07-2012

True enough (the first game I played with it was rough early, due to the fact that they started wandering around the map in pairs early so I couldn't get much ganks off). Still seems like something fun I might do in normals.

What are your thoughts on Satan Nunu? (Going heavy support and starting with four wards to counter jungle like a boss), and what would be a good build to start with on him?

Mahyar

12-07-2012

Quote:
Amorenkaire:
True enough (the first game I played with it was rough early, due to the fact that they started wandering around the map in pairs early so I couldn't get much ganks off). Still seems like something fun I might do in normals.

What are your thoughts on Satan Nunu? (Going heavy support and starting with four wards to counter jungle like a boss), and what would be a good build to start with on him?

Start with machete and hp pots then move into a ruby sight stone. RUBY SIGHTSTONE SO BROKEN for junglers. Best map coverage ever.

Mahyar

12-07-2012

bump

ExaltedVanguard

12-07-2012

Exception to your machete rule:

Shyvana can start cloth and ends with the same amount of health. It's maybe 5s slower (if at all) but then you have a stat which actually helps against players.