Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want to learn how to do the new Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahyar

12-08-2012

bump

TT Dreadnaught

12-08-2012

Quote:
hardbopguru:
Hey man.. I've been doing horribly in the new jungle. I wasn't amazing to begin with but I could do pretty well most of the time with champs like Olaf and Maokai.. Now. It just feels too hard. I don't really know if there is ANYTHING good about these changes.. If so, can you enlighten me a little bit?

If you can't jungle as olafyou need to re think your roles. This is not meant as offense but olaf is one of the best in the new jungle. If you cannot do olaf jungle in s3 patch you should play top.

Mahyar

12-08-2012

Quote:
DonQuixoté:
build path on nocturne?

I would start machete then go into boots, spirit stone of the lizard, Frozen mallet and the rest should be standard

Mahyar

12-09-2012

bump

Duke Br0heimer

12-09-2012

Stream's offline for me.

Mahyar

12-09-2012

Quote:
Duke Br0heimer:
Stream's offline for me.

I will be streaming now I apologize had to go somewhere.

Madcracka

12-09-2012

Mahyar whats your opinion on maokai, with the new ar-pen items? i found him SOO squishy even IN his ult. do you think tanks in general are kinda broken right now?

Męw

12-09-2012

Cool stream bro, +1

Madcracka

12-09-2012

anothere question i have is that i like to jungle darius and have been told that Spirit stone is a bad item on him...i like the upgrade on darius into golem...tanacity, health armor. all good stuff. am i wrong? would really like some help on junlge darius. waiting for stonewall008 to drop a buildpath or something on him. gotta say i love jungleing and as far as clearing i dont' have any trouble witht he new jungle. my problem is with the way tanky folks are getting blown up right now...is this just something i'm feeling? or do you see it too?

Arf

Recruiter

12-09-2012

So much great information, im improving a lot from all the tips you give on stream