Want to learn how to do the new Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I have been theorycrafting the new jungle on Summoner's rift and basically have it down. I know what champions excel in the new patch and what items are good to buy or not. If you want your questions answered or just want to say hi stop by wwww.twitch.tv/mahyar121.

hardbopguru

12-05-2012

Hey man.. I've been doing horribly in the new jungle. I wasn't amazing to begin with but I could do pretty well most of the time with champs like Olaf and Maokai.. Now. It just feels too hard. I don't really know if there is ANYTHING good about these changes.. If so, can you enlighten me a little bit?

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Make sure you Start Machete on any jungler you play. Having Movement speed quints allows you to not even need to buy boots level 1 and still gank as effectively like before in the jungle. That is some basics I can give you

hardbopguru

12-05-2012

Thanks man.. Luckily I have those quints lying around. If it's not too much trouble, who do you think are lets say.. the 5 most efficient junglers at the moment? In no particular order

LordBahamutXVI

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahyar View Post
Make sure you Start Machete on any jungler you play. Having Movement speed quints allows you to not even need to buy boots level 1 and still gank as effectively like before in the jungle. That is some basics I can give you
Nunu jungle.
What are boots?

Mahyar

12-05-2012

Imo all of the previous junglers are still strong.
1.) Dr.Mundo (clears jungle incredibly fast and takes hardly any damage taken)
2.) Trundle (clears jungle very smoothly with hardly any damage taken)
3.) Amumu (clears jungle at a decent rate still)
4.) Maokai (His aoe is still good just have to start wolves now and no longer wraiths)
5.) Nocturne( He can get level 6 fast and the new machete upgrade helps him a lot)
There are other junglers that do well. Since the new patch almost anyone can jungle that has decent CC. They added Machete upgrades for casters, tanks, AD. Feel free to try what you like.

Mahyar

12-06-2012

bump

Mahyar

12-06-2012

bump

treborboy11

12-06-2012

Mahyar is a great streamer. Check him out. He's really helpful and he answers questions!

Antholagnia

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahyar View Post
I play Cho'gath and Elise in the jungle. I don't see the usefulness of buying a machete.