I simply cannot figure out how to counter Lee Sin top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Debarak

12-05-2012

Cho or Singed would be my best guess. Cho because of the sustain, and Singed because he can get uber tanky and can punish you for being near him, and he can get away with his ult/ghost/his massive slow.

Deathstalker

12-05-2012

Play khazix and laugh as he Qs into you and you Q him for 1/4 his health

Blended Fetus

12-05-2012

I play a lot of lee top. Tbh he is a pretty dumb laner. I've seen more than a few people say udyr beats him, but I haven't lost to one. The only person that comes to mind is Darius. Darius doesn't destroy lee by any means, but imo the lane can go both ways. Darius has a chance; that's more than most. I've crushed him as renekton more than a few times. Ren's w wrecks lee's shield. If lee tries to run, renekton can close the gap. Lee excels at forcing 1v1 duals. Renekton pretty much crushes anyone who tries to go toe to toe with him with his combo, then gets out. Renekton also has a decent amount of sustain.

Gooner1990

12-05-2012

I play Malph against Lee. Minions did more damage to me...

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

People with a lot of early game power can actually beat him. Yorick comes to mind, but there are others. (They might not continue beating him or be as useful late game though)

Isdav

12-06-2012

There should be more than a few champs that can beat Lee, I never got that, he does not seem all that amazing to me, but to name a few...

Yorick- should be able to bully and out-sustain him quite easy.
Warwick-Ditto, sustains hard, ult gives guaranteed ganks when jungler shows up. Odd pick yes, but it would work.
Gragas- Should be able to just poke him to death without much effort.
Olaf- Makes his armor from W pointless with his true damage, can build tanky as hell and still do just as much damage as Lee, so should be pretty easy win.
Riven- She does not care about losing AS due to his cripple, so it makes one of his skills pretty much useless, and after that she is basically Lee Sin with shorter range abilities and more damage, play aggressive and should be easy enough win, also once 6 her ult comes into play, which with its very short CD it certainly helps to out trade him.
Xin Zhao- While a tad risky an offensive Xin can shut down lee sin pretty hard, as long as you make sure to only attack at the right times, IE counterattacking after Cripple is down.
Rengar- Sustains is damn impressive, and if maxing W a double W can do more than enough damage for trading as well as of course healing you.
Nidalee- Play passive till 6, then trades should be pretty much in your favor from then on (due to having very spammable skills that is).

Just to name a few, at least in my opinion.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Yorick and Olaf used to beat him. Not sure how true that is anymore, but it should still work.

Belisarius09

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner1990 View Post
I play Malph against Lee. Minions did more damage to me...
you played against a bad lee sin then. All he has to do is max his e which does magic damage shredding malphite who is an armor stacker.

Patient 0

12-06-2012

I feel like malphite should beat him too

x GUNPLAY

12-06-2012

Rumble can kill him.