I simply cannot figure out how to counter Lee Sin top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levgre

12-05-2012

I know about not fighting while his abilities are up, and trying to engage on CD. Avoiding Qs, everything.

If I play perfectly in this regard I can break even with him, with CS.

But he can always set the terms of engagement, with 2 dashes, a slow, and infinite sustain and ability usage. He can escape almost any chase attempt or gank (until I guess, you get frozen mallet)

He has everything you could possible need.

I'm guessing there are a few champs that can actually kill an okay Lee Sin? Any advice on who to use?

BoltAktion

12-05-2012

There is no champion that beats lee top.

There only a few who beat him mid.

He can solo dragon at level 4.

Lee has and always will be broken. His "kit" is more like a giant tool box. Emphasis on the word tool.

I hope he goes deaf too.

ecstaSTEVE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

lol, beating lee sin. i chuckled

Scarlet Flandre

12-05-2012

Shoot him with a blinding dart

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

A good Teemo can, as long as he can dodge his sonic wave and keep harassing from afar.

A40ozToFreedom

12-05-2012

You don't beat him. You just out-sustain him and scale harder into late game.

I.E. Cho and/or Vlad.

Ziliphade

12-05-2012

Ranged carries with spam pokes, counter him just like you would counter Darius

ecstaSTEVE

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
A good Teemo can, as long as he can dodge his sonic wave and keep harassing from afar.
i'll come in and say this is fairly misinformed. i play teemo frequently, and lee sin is a difficult opponent. he has much more sustain, shield, and can disengage as frequently as he engages. given similar skill, teemo should lose

Templar2k7

12-05-2012

You really can't beat a lee if he's losing he'll just max W and cheese the lane

Jamaree

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaSTEVE View Post
i'll come in and say this is fairly misinformed. i play teemo frequently, and lee sin is a difficult opponent. he has much more sustain, shield, and can disengage as frequently as he engages. given similar skill, teemo should lose
That is only if a Teemo is either A. stupid enough to let him get close, or B. gets hit by the skillshot, however if you keep the harass on, you can beat him. This is coming from a Teemo main as well mind you.