What are you terrible at in this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fethur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

I have this habit of forgetting that some of my items have an activate. So I spend all that money on Zhonya's then forget I can use it to save myself.

EveryTimeV

10-11-2010

On the spot communication.

I can make the plan, realize what needs to be done and such in a few seconds.

I have some trouble conveying it for everyone in the same time, though.

Uccisore

10-11-2010

Stand-up or fair fights. I tend to gravitate towards champs that can spend 80% of their time running away or hiding while still being useful. Heimer, Twitch, Singed.

Oh, and like the guy above said, remembering to use active item effects .

Sixty

10-11-2010

I get greedy when im on a +5/0 kill streak and end up doing horrible

Wertty

10-11-2010

There's alot I'm pretty bad at.

1. I get wayy too confused way too often whenever there's a team fight, like alot of people here.
2. I forget about item active's.
3. Melee characters except for rammus.
4. Sometimes when my team clearly looks outmatched just from the champ selection on the other team I get really discouraged and just kinda not care what happens. I was really guilty of this against a team with MF, kog, twitch, amumu and zilean last game I played. It wasn't even fun playing against them and I just wanted it to end.

Ulasht

10-11-2010

I forget to activate items all the time. I went through a phase in my level 14-18 when I just didn't buy active ability items because I felt bad that I never used them lol

Ulasht

10-11-2010

bumpity bump bump

ReadInPeace

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4lleus View Post
Is it just me, or is it not entirely obvious which team is gonna win within 15-20 mins most of the time? If we're down 15/5 or theyve taken 5 turrets and we have none, I have a hell of a hard time putting effort in if it's obvious my team is not going to be smart, or cohesive enough to pull off a victory.
This is not always true. Keeping a high spirit and pushing aggressively while capitalising on the opponent's weaknesses can still net you a win and a moral victory.

I went around 2/14/4 as Katarina one particular game. All I had was boots, force of nature and a void staff. Our Pantheon was always pushing, feeding some to get them cocky, and bought Warmog's and a locket. They pushed 2 of our inner towers and were wrecking one inhib tower, while we got some outer ones.

They had a DPS garen (luls). Our Trynda doubted us (since I fed a lot early on along with Panth). He wanted to surrender at 25, but we kept boosting morale with Pantheon. We were really behind in team kills, but DPS Garen and the other team not pushing made me fight to the end. I was feeling that win.

So they kept focusing me and chasing Panth (while other lanes got pushed by minions). Since they always went for me and mostly Pantheon, blowing all the CC and spells on us, our Trynda could keep farming and kept getting multikills.

He carried us to victory. It's never over until it really is.