Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What are you terrible at in this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renegade Glitch

10-11-2010

Edit: changed my mind. The thing im really bad at is playing LoL for more then 3 straight hours. I start going down hill fast :/

Ulasht

10-11-2010

This is great feedback. As long as you can say something that you as a player have trouble with, it's good. Keep 'em coming!

AntHill

10-11-2010

i think the worst part of my playing is when to go in as a tank or when to chase someone down for that last hit as yi.

when i tank i get called a noob feeder because i go in when my team is there and they decide oh i didnt know we were gonna team fight right now. so i guess i need to ping more and communicate better during team fighting.

as yi or ww or someone like that i know that just one alpha or q on ww would kill them so i chase and then when im under their turret they turn around and hit their stun or teemo will blind or they will push d and heal and im like ****. this was a terrible idea.

High Jinx

10-11-2010

Dealing with people that blame everything on their teammates...
and tanking in general, i try to stay away from that role

Hannor

10-11-2010

Any melee dps type carry. Waiting around for an opening while my team is fighting hard is just something i can't handle. This is probably why i'm good at tanking.

Etteril

10-11-2010

I seriously hope most of these posts are intentionally satirical. "I'm bad at knowing when to queue dodge?" "I'm bad at knowing how to get stupid team mates out of a bad spot?" You've entirely missed the point of this thread.

I'm bad at farming. I can last hit okay, but I need to vastly improve and I usually fall behind. Combine this with my compulsive need to buy wards, and I usually end up on the poor end of things.

Ulasht

10-11-2010

The key to tanking is to not be afraid. SAVE your carry. If you by chance die in the process, oh well. You're likely not on a killing spree as a tank, and your carry may very well be. Giving the enemy +300g is WAAAAAY more preferable than giving them +1000g. Plus, you're more durable. With you, it's not even a sure thing that they'll kill you so go for it.

As far as carries go, it's all about positioning. Stay behind everyone. It seems like a selfish way to play, letting your team eat all the damage, but you do so much damage it isn't funny. the damage they take will be worth it if you win. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

Off topic ftw, I just saw a lot of people having trouble with this stuff lol

kurolito

10-11-2010

Meele dps

Bearasauras

10-11-2010

I'm bad at keeping track of myself in teamfights. When there are 8-10 guys on the screen and skills flying every direction I lose my champ for a second or too sometimes

Twisted

Recruiter

10-11-2010

Quote:
BiggerFish:
"B"
"B"
"Flee"
"Run"
"FOR TEH LOVE OF GO---" An ally hasAn ally has beAn ally has been Slain! ACE!

If it was an ace you did not take your own advice.