Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What are you terrible at in this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ulasht

10-11-2010

Should you really blame your win/loss on MM? I understand that being stuck on a bad team happens to a lot of people, but not everyone can be the exception.

I just want everyone to be conscious of what they aren't good at. I'll readily admit that I'm not that great of a player; I'd even call myself below-average. However, knowing that you have a problem is the first step on the road to correcting it.

To start, I'd like to say that I'm terrible at last hitting early on. I apparently have no judgement about how much damage autoattacks will deal. I'm also pretty crappy at knowing where to put wards, although I do buy them and they have saved me more than once.

What about you, community?

MemoryLapse

10-11-2010

Not losing my temper.

RHINO Mk II

10-11-2010

I'm terrible at getting my teammates to back out of an undesirable spot for a teamfight. Apparently "b" "b" *ping* isn't effective communication.

Milkshakes00

10-11-2010

I have trouble dealing with idiots.

I also have trouble with people that don't initiate correctly, because they'll run up as to initiate, and I'll think "Alright, go time!" and then I run in, they run back without starting a skill, and I die.

-_-;

BiggerFish

10-11-2010

Quote:
RHINO Mk II:
I'm terrible at getting my teammates to back out of an undesirable spot for a teamfight. Apparently "b" "b" *ping* isn't effective communication.

"B"
"B"
"Flee"
"Run"
"FOR TEH LOVE OF GO---" An ally hasAn ally has beAn ally has been Slain! ACE!

Mortenya

10-11-2010

i'm terrible at carrying and rammus.

M4lleus

10-11-2010

Is it just me, or is it not entirely obvious which team is gonna win within 15-20 mins most of the time? If we're down 15/5 or theyve taken 5 turrets and we have none, I have a hell of a hard time putting effort in if it's obvious my team is not going to be smart, or cohesive enough to pull off a victory.

LaBarbara

10-11-2010

Tanking. I'm such a puss bag.

Presenc3

Recruiter

10-11-2010

my biggest problem is not knowing when to quit/ fall back...

I chase a little to far, or i just HAVE to get that 1 more hit on the tower before retreating, or I see a solo champ in the jungle and think i can take them... etc etc...

I've been working on it.. but my own mentality contradicts with retreat...

Pres, "Enemy has us surrounded? Good! we can attack in any direction, those [Jigglypuffs] won't get away this time!" -Chesty

Patomantys

Recruiter

10-11-2010

Queue dodging efectively, i cant know which people are feeders before the game starts. so i cant predict it and i ted to go on 25 mins of "no vlad, mana items dont help you"