autopunish is a serious problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Racattack

12-07-2012

Out of the 17 cases I have done so far 7 were pardoned so it isn't auto punish. Though one of them should be punishment.

SchierkeWiking

12-07-2012

Auto pardon seems more of an issue than auto punish. Even getting to the Tribunal at all is very, very hard so most cases are indeed worthy of punishments. The few that don't, either because by random luck the chosen cases don't show bad behavior or because the player is indeed innocent, usually get pardoned. With a few more that should have punished by any reasonable person.

slayersamelia

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpesSandwich View Post
i know i know. my name says it all, and to the rest of you auto-punishers. I DID NOTHING WRONG! i read the cases, and my account should not be banned what-so-ever. most of my reports come from single individuals. the tribunal system is totally flawed.
Ignoring the fact that without your reform card this seems to be just a troll post...

Your argument is based on the fact that in your opinion you did nothing wrong. See, that is where the Tribunal disagrees and why people like yourself continually get warnings and bans. Until you realise that your behaviour is not acceptable you'll keep getting reported to the Tribunal and Riot will continue to increase your punishments until you get permaban'd.

And for the record, they'd change your name if offensive not ban you. You got banned for your behaviour. If you don't realise that then your path is set in stone... get used to the idea of a permaban heading your way down the line. I just feel sorry for everyone who'll have your toxic presence in games until that happens...