Sami, the Mechromancer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luke123190

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
And even more proof that you're just some ******bag hopping onto another account: Numbers does not equal correctness. Dip****.

Lots of people thought earth was flat. Earth is not flat. Lots of people thought that the Sun orbited around the Earth. That's also incorrect. Lots of people thought that the world was going to end 2012. Hrm. What year is it again?

Face it, you're some dumb, irritable jerk off and you have made no valid points. Get out of my thread, you teenage little ****. I have no time for people who aren't willing to actually thing, and instead prefer to use their colon to store their pea-sized brains, because it helps them get closer to the smell of the farts that they so cherish. Beat it.
U mad?
you're heaps mad.
Fail concept
Fail design
Fail player

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

If all you have to do in life is go to someone's post and spout detritus at them with no real goal, then you are just an air-thief. GIVE ME BACK MY AIR! YOU DON'T DESERVE IT! Shun the nonbeliever.... shuuuuunnnn...

And 5lacker, he obviously wanted to get you mad and swear at him, so I'd suggest keeping your cool a bit more to give him less satisfaction. Think it to yourself, but don't show off how angry you are. Control your rage; don't let it blind you.

The5lacker

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
If all you have to do in life is go to someone's post and spout detritus at them with no real goal, then you are just an air-thief. GIVE ME BACK MY AIR! YOU DON'T DESERVE IT! Shun the nonbeliever.... shuuuuunnnn...

And 5lacker, he obviously wanted to get you mad and swear at him, so I'd suggest keeping your cool a bit more to give him less satisfaction. Think it to yourself, but don't show off how angry you are. Control your rage; don't let it blind you.
Eh, I had a lot of fun coming up with that last post to be honest.

The5lacker

02-03-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

02-05-2013

Bumpin'

Hug The Kitty

02-06-2013

I actually like this character idea. The commanding aspect of controlling the little robo-spiders seems a little difficult. Maybe have them simply follow her around and you can alt+click a target to let them go on their own? Or maybe act something of an aura around Sami and attack what she attacks like Pix does with Lulu? I dunno, your design.

Plus, with the Titan, I encourage your idea of a Pet Summon! Annie has no competition in that category because it's a little difficult to work with. Now, the set-up you have with the Titan getting a special buff from the Drones that are currently active is neat. Image having Sami out in an ARAM. Hehehe..

Anyway, I just ask that you maybe perfect your character here. I'm not a mathematician like anyone else on this site, and I know little of calculating the differences of AP and AD percentages and stuff, but I think your idea could be sited as overly strengthened. Please don't take offense to this.

Anyway, I hope to see this character make it to the Fields of Justice! I'd totally shell out some RP for her!

NightmareRoach

02-06-2013

The gameplay style seems really boring. just spam all your minions and send them to attack and thats pretty much all you can do. thats the problem with champs that summon familiers they need to either have only one spell that summons them like annie or malz, or have them do effects when summoned like yorick. but if you have them do effects you''ll have to make them alot weaker.

The5lacker

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareRoach View Post
The gameplay style seems really boring. just spam all your minions and send them to attack and thats pretty much all you can do. thats the problem with champs that summon familiers they need to either have only one spell that summons them like annie or malz, or have them do effects when summoned like yorick. but if you have them do effects you''ll have to make them alot weaker.
Precicely. That's why hers are so strong: She lacks burst, but she makes up for it with the ability to manage a bunch of damage sources independently. There's a reason they're all controllable, unlike Elise's spiders or Malzahar's voidlings. She's not for everyone, but no champion is, and you have to play to her strengths, namely her absurdly powerful zoning potential and astounding teamfight presence if supported.

The5lacker

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hug The Kitty View Post
I actually like this character idea. The commanding aspect of controlling the little robo-spiders seems a little difficult. Maybe have them simply follow her around and you can alt+click a target to let them go on their own? Or maybe act something of an aura around Sami and attack what she attacks like Pix does with Lulu? I dunno, your design.

Plus, with the Titan, I encourage your idea of a Pet Summon! Annie has no competition in that category because it's a little difficult to work with. Now, the set-up you have with the Titan getting a special buff from the Drones that are currently active is neat. Image having Sami out in an ARAM. Hehehe..

Anyway, I just ask that you maybe perfect your character here. I'm not a mathematician like anyone else on this site, and I know little of calculating the differences of AP and AD percentages and stuff, but I think your idea could be sited as overly strengthened. Please don't take offense to this.

Anyway, I hope to see this character make it to the Fields of Justice! I'd totally shell out some RP for her!
She is quite complex when it comes to controlling them, but I think that's too her benefit. Lots of things she can do that other people can't. Just having them be automatic would be boring, but I'm going to operate under the assumption that alt-clicking moves them all as a group, for a bit easier control, while their keys command them individually.

She'd be a beast in an ARAM, but she's no slouch in other maps either. In SR, she's got incredible zoning potential. In TT, she can easily keep scouts placed just about everywhere, or farm the jungle from lane if she wants to. Don't play Dominion much, but I'd imagine having backup while capping a point would be helpful.

Hug The Kitty

02-09-2013

I like that idea. Sorta like Broodmother in Dota 2's management, but on League's scale.

But I do hope to see her out in the shop. ^w^