Sami, the Mechromancer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

12-21-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-23-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-02-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-05-2013

Bumpin'

Ballzybuzz

01-05-2013

I like the idea behind it, feels like a new yorick style, the art of her is amazing but theirs some tweaking to be done on her. In terms, shes not that good but i would like to see her in the game. She would bring alot of new ideas in the game. (New era)

Goretusk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Disliked, mainly because all of the abilities as well as the chosen name seem way too similar to other champs already in the mix, not bothering with any constructive criticism seeing as you throw a hissy fit every time somebody disagrees with you.

The5lacker

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballzibutt View Post
I like the idea behind it, feels like a new yorick style, the art of her is amazing but theirs some tweaking to be done on her. In terms, shes not that good but i would like to see her in the game. She would bring alot of new ideas in the game. (New era)
Yorick is more a standard character who also happens to summon dudes. Sami is a character who does nothing BUT summon dudes.

The5lacker

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goretusk View Post
Disliked, mainly because all of the abilities as well as the chosen name seem way too similar to other champs already in the mix, not bothering with any constructive criticism seeing as you throw a hissy fit every time somebody disagrees with you.
See, it's comments like this that piss me off. What other champion does what she does? Seriously, what other champion summons up to four pets that are 100% controllable, and are their only abilities? None. That's how many.

WinglessFox

01-15-2013

I love the idea. I like the concept of the pets. I like things doing the work for me. :3
I would totally buy her bundle and wreck face. Thank you for this wonderful concept.
<3

Ouroborous HD

01-15-2013

personally i think it would be hilarious to play her and watch stupid players try to take out the pets before taking her out. good job. would love to work with you on champion concepts.