Sami, the Mechromancer

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

12-14-2012

Bumpin'

Avari Cravin

12-14-2012

Passive - Scrap Barrier
- Whenever Sami casts a spell, she gets a shield with a strength of 20 (+5 per level) (+0.2 per AP) for five seconds. The shield stacks and has a maximum strength of 100 (+25 per level) (+1 per AP).

This is op. Too big of a shield. i suggest a differnt ability. This also seems alot like rumble

one more complaint,

The three main abilities have physical and ability scaling. Mixed dmg is very op. especially on mages.
Name: Sami, the Mechromancer
Attack: 2
Defense: 4
Ability: 9
Difficulty: 7
Attributes: Ranged, Mage

the 2 attack ratio gives the impression that there is no ad. But once you look deeper ad is very aparent. This character is built to be played in mid lane with its scaling and ratios yet it would work better as a top or jungler. and it would excel at those. Overall I see why riot has not touched this champ.

- E - Piercing Bolt
- Active - Sami fires a chunk of metal in a line that deals 40/60/80/100/120 (+0.4 per AP) physical damage plus 20/35/50/65/80 (+0.3 per AP) magic damage to enemies it hits and marks them for three seconds.
remove the physical dmg make only magic.

- W - Static Crusher
- Active - Sami launches a large metal device which deals 50/80/110/140/170 (+0.4 per AP) physical damage to enemies is passes through and then deals 80/140/200/260/320 (+0.6 per AP) magic damage to enemies in a radius of 450 over 4 seconds

remove physical and get rid of dmg over time and scale it down. cause it to be similar to jayce's q. where first enemy it hits it blows up and causes an aoe. dealing both the aoe dmg to initial impacted and the enemies around it.

- Q - Steel Barrage
- Active - Sami summons a pair of machine guns that float around her and attack nearby enemies, dealing 15/20/25/30/35 (+0.15 per AP) (+40% AD) physical damage per attack with an attack speed of 1.5 and an attack range of 575. Each gun lasts up to five seconds or five attacks, can apply on-hit effects, and prioritize targets Sami is autoattacking.

I agree with the ad here. they should be base on her auto attack base dmg. or maybe half her auto attack dmg.

This is all just friendly advice

Also the Ulti would be a programmers nightmare. Just saying.

The5lacker

12-14-2012

Uh, mix damage is far from OP. All of three items in the game give AP as well as AD. All having mixed damage does is allow for creative builds. In addition, Sami has all of two abilities that scale on AD, and one is pretty much just an autoattack modifier.

Speaking of which, did you read the effect? 100% AD scaling on something like that would be hilariously overpowered, as it gives her two attacks at a very high attack speed. I was hesitant to even put it at 40% on the fear that it would completely wreck face and make her a more frightening AD carry than AP carry.

Scrap barrier is indeed fairly powerful, if managed correctly. I was thinking of making it so it didn't stack. A potentially 1900 (+100% AP) strength shield after a full combo would be fairly tanky for a mage.

Ult wouldn't be difficult at all. Take Annie's pet, and then set up an array of buffs based on what spells Sami last cast. Easy.

Overall, what I was able to figure out from your ATROCIOUS post layout and grammar seems to imply that you don't seem to know much about what you're talking about. Hybrid ratios are neither inherently OP nor do they force a person into any particular lane. Sami's long range makes her much more adept at mid or even bot than top, as she doesn't make a great bruiser even with her shield.

The5lacker

12-16-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-17-2012

Bumpin'

Avari Cravin

12-17-2012

Thought you would say something like that. I give constructive criticism and you take it as a punch to the face and respond with a insult.

Obviously you take your champ seriously because you put a lot of effort into it. I still doubt anyone will look at this champ though.

The5lacker

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avari Cravin View Post
Thought you would say something like that. I give constructive criticism and you take it as a punch to the face and respond with a insult.

Obviously you take your champ seriously because you put a lot of effort into it. I still doubt anyone will look at this champ though.
What you consider "constructive criticism" isn't. Having the words "this is just friendly advice" doesn't make it so. You offered nothing that was helpful in the refinement of my champion and as such you have wasted my time. Most of the information you threw around was either incorrect (Jayce's Q is a leap to a target, it's his W that's a DoT effect around him) or didn't make any sense ("the 2 attack ratio gives the impression that there is no ad. But once you look deeper ad is very aparent. This character is built to be played in mid lane with its scaling and ratios yet it would work better as a top or jungler. and it would excel at those. Overall I see why riot has not touched this champ.") You are ridiculously offensive and offer no useful feedback. That is not what "constructive criticism" is. That's just you not liking something and badmouthing it.

Isaak

12-17-2012

Awesome idea. I would buy. Titan reminds of blitzcrank :3

The5lacker

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOpticBaconatorX View Post
Awesome idea. I would buy. Titan reminds of blitzcrank :3
My major intent with her was to make another champ with a pet as a central feature, but with an aesthetic we haven't seen much of. A giant robot with a gun hasn't been seen, so I figured it'd be a natural fit.

Gonna do some tweaks in a bit. Not sure I'm liking some of the numbers, but overall I'm satisfied with her functionality. For the most part.

The5lacker

12-18-2012

Bumpin'

1234567 ... 11