Is Diana OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No Mid No Life

12-05-2012

Seriously. She's so easy.. She's never banned in my **** elo, and stomps all the time, either when the other team picks her or when my team does. Even if she gets beaten in lane, or with minimal cs, she does crazy damage, not to mention the shield...

It must be my imagination..

Or is she still too strong?

Edit: Downvotes for a question.. <3 GD

Also, 100% w/l with Diana lately.. (Given, it's only been 3 games, but a 8/1/11.3 average? Really?) Coming from a user's perspective, I think she's tooo strong, but that's my opinion.

Literally What

12-05-2012

She's not op, just strong.

kyoukitenshi

12-05-2012

Someone made a really good point in a post the other day.

The problem with Diana is that Diana is an assassin that was given the correct kit to effectively assassinate no matter what the circumstances, and AD carries are currently overpowered.

Since AD Carries are overpowered and Diana can easily kill AD carries, Diana is overpowered.

LSA

12-05-2012

No. I'd say she's Jax level strong, but not outright overpowered.

ShadowOfNothing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Her shield is a bit too strong, thats her only real problem. Shes not even close to the most op character out there.

BoltAktion

12-05-2012

Shes strong, not op.

People don't like assassins. Because people don't like to die.

There are only ..what..2-3 assasins that even see regular tourney play..

Akali..diana..uh....kahzix?..and kat.

Maybe I missed one or two?

Diana gets cried about because her kit is designed correctly to perform her role unlike most other assassins same with kat . Her shield means unlike the other assassins (kat has this with her dmg reduction) she can kill the carry, and actually has a chance to flash out of the fray and live.

Now try that with talon...he kills the carry...he flashes but dies anyways or dies before he can even hit flash.

tldr: diana is strong, but people only scream op because shes an assassin who doesn't die in 1 milisecond.

Pikachuux3

12-05-2012

Move the opposite direction in how her Q curves.

BigPatches

12-05-2012

There is absolutely no question that she 100% OP. GD sheep tears aren't strong enough to stop the nerfs

It's so hard being right all the time... Actually no it isn't.

Genspirit

12-05-2012

diana prolly needs to be a bit tweaked i wouldnt go so far as to call her op but a tanky assassin doesnt really make much sense lol.

BoltAktion

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genspirit View Post
diana prolly needs to be a bit tweaked i wouldnt go so far as to call her op but a tanky assassin doesnt really make much sense lol.
Shes not tanky. She has a double shield. Only a single shield unless shes in melee range.

You don't call lux tanky because she has a double shield do you? No.

Btw lux's shield is better.