Hextecarim / Piltover Customs Hecarim

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saffuran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I was thinking about this idea for awhile and will probably attempt art of it eventually, but what about a legendary Hecarim Skin where he is a imposing skeleton framed Motorcycle Centaur, and for a little Ghost Rider influence, his scythe is now a chain scythe, so the attack animation is similar but he's swinging it in the circle instead of twirling the staff scythe he has now.

Give him a tattered studded biker jacket and some sort of skull (with pointed top) like helmet with nothing but his blue flame inside it, have the flaming exhaust pipes on either side that flare up when he bursts forward.

I bet you could do something real stylistic if we themed his ult similarly as well, you always see some pretty elaborate designs on certain types of Biker jackets and maybe one could be brought to life as his engine roars forward to strike fear into his enemies (wheelie jump please).

Hecarim needed more horsepower...

MadLock

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffuran View Post
Hecarim needed more horsepower...
Ha I get it.

Saffuran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

xD