Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So.... whats wrong with this picture

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llevilboyll

12-05-2012

Why do I keep losing? I've droped from 1700 to 1502 everygame its always someone who goes 0-13-2 or 2-9-0 the worse part is my opponents arnt even good just my team mates are 10000x worse I was plat ap mid last season, and now I rarely win a game I have 0 fun playing with people who are so bad I dont rage at them or do anything till end lobby screen but seriously its so bad S3 is ****ing terrible so far 1000x worse players this season then last

adc

12-05-2012

My first tip: Duo (I'm open, if you like). Second: Keep playing. You'll get there eventually.

Jakeway

12-05-2012

Wait for a few days, people jumping back into ranked the day after a complete game changing patch gets dropped :/