So Riot, when are you going to fix Blitz effortless zoning?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreMLoK

12-06-2012

NO SUSTAIN - USE BRAIN

get it?

Postal Miku

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
He's dead.
Jk, he mostly plays Chivalry nowdays

Also, Complaining about Blitz? He's like the neutered version of pudge. yawn.
Because Dota champions belong in LoL

Wake me up when they make a multicaster
Oh and hai

harry13aals

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile Miku View Post
Because Dota champions belong in LoL

Wake me up when they make a multicaster
Oh and hai
So the guy I'm arguing with agrees w/ Shaella? Looks like my work's done here, lol.

Qsario

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeciEVE or AFK View Post
Being squishy isn't a instant death sentence for blitz grab. It's not a good outcome, but you aren't 100% guaranteed to die.

Janna can Q -> R and completely disengage the fight.
Q is on a comparable CD and you can use it. R has much too long a CD to use for this unless it saves someone's life, though if you could push Blitz's partner to the wrong side of a wall and your ADC was right there, it could theoretically give you a shot at killing Blitz.

But most of the time in my experience as Janna, grab == death or flash blown, because it just doesn't take that long to melt her and by the time you have your ult, Blitz is comboing with his ult. And his has a much shorter CD.

Sir Hamilton III

12-06-2012

Oh jesus christ. Blitz is only good against bad players. The better your opponents get, the less effective he is.

Your carries need to position behind minions and tanks. If you position behind tanks, it's more likely that Blitz will pull one of them giving you a free initiation. people always say "ONE HOOK CAN END THE GAME ZOMGG' but that goes both ways and you can totally swing it in your favor with proper positioning.

Ward your brush in lane, harass the **** outta them when you predict his hook (easy to do) and win game.

Blitz is not overpowered, any blitz lane is a skill matchup and it just so happens there isn't a lot of skill these days.

MadeHerSquirtle

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
You don't even need those to play against him. By the way, Ali is a crappy support.

I prefer to pick Janna or Lulu against him. All you need is a decent reaction time and proper warding. But's it's still retarded how much skill and communication you need to play against him vs how little he needs to zone you.

He has no solid counters. GD likes to tote around Leona and Taric, but even with them it's risky to "counter" him by getting grabbed. Well, the mythical fed Amumu/Galio/Karthus/etc. that GD claims Blitz ALWAYS grabs which causes him to ALWAYS lose is a counter. It's GD's argument for Blitz's balance.

Blitz is always a safe pick. Especially in lane.
any tanky support with much hp is an auto counter.

Blitz doesn't wanna grab a taric. Grab him knock him up, then he stuns the enemy adc and ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.