So Riot, when are you going to fix Blitz effortless zoning?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Miku

12-05-2012

When someone doesn't even have to do anything other then stand still and zone a huge 925 radius around him
He makes the game stressful to be playing against because he does the exact same thing as pre pre pre pre nerf Soraka did, BUT MUCH WORSE, he makes the game passive, but unlike Soraka he makes the game passive for only one team, the enemy team

With Soraka it was somewhat standable, because your ADC could actually farm while Soraka was bandaging up anything and everything you threw at them, you had equal footing, but with Blitz? no, their ADC safely freefarms while yours stays back in fear of being grabbed and instakilled
Now don't just say "dodge his grab, he can't do anything after that"
Well he can, and on a much lower cooldown then Sorakas heal (the gap what allowed you to win in Soraka lanes), So 15 seconds after you dodge his grab he's back with a chance of hitting a one hit wonder

Now, what other support can do this?
Force you to flash at level 1?, consistantly 100-0 people with their chain of cc without even being remotely fed? do that much damage and be that tanky while having 2 forms of unclensable CC? 30 second CD ult with no CDR? and be banned at all ELOS?

Face it Riot, everyone hates Blitz but Blitz players, lay the smack down on him like Dwayne the Rock Johnson, I have no idea why you have left this champion as antifun as he is for so long.
And bring the Unicorn back

Rooster Raiden

12-05-2012

Well, in all fairness, you have 15 seconds after he misses a grab to free farm and have a gank or harass.

He has no innate sustain. Just grab Taric and win.

BEST HOTWINGS NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

what other supports have 2 heals and a silence? what other supports can polymorph and slow? what other supports can knock everyone in a radius back? op

Postal Miku

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEST HOTWINGS NA View Post
what other supports have 2 heals and a silence? what other supports can polymorph and slow? what other supports can knock everyone in a radius back? op
Im sorry, but the things I listed were the cancerous things of Blitzcrank

All of them shouldn't exist on one champion, specially the last bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster Raiden View Post
Well, in all fairness, you have 15 seconds after he misses a grab to free farm and have a gank or harass.

He has no innate sustain. Just grab Taric and win.
15 seconds of freefarming, then back to the tower for 30 seconds of nail biting and raging at your support and jungler
Is totally fine

ihave2cows

12-05-2012

I play leona, taric, zyra, or alistar. Shen, voli and lux work too I hear.

Also, did you know that if you dodge 3 of his grabs that he cant survive walking into AA range with his electrofists anymore?

ihave2cows

12-05-2012

Force you to flash at level 1?, consistantly 100-0 people with their chain of cc without even being remotely fed? do that much damage and be that tanky while having 2 forms of unclensable CC?

Leona. To be fair, her CC isnt cleansable, but it hits harder and she has a lot more of it while being tankier.

And it was K

12-05-2012

I think his greatest strength is just the amount of pressure he exerts when his grab is up. It's ridiculous. He's not that hard to play against. I don't think he's OP. But he's unfair and not really very fun to play against, since a single mistake generally means death, and Blitz gets praised for his grab while you get berated because :"lol lern 2 dodge nub!".

Lower his base damages.

Postal Miku

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihave2cows View Post

Also, did you know that if you dodge 3 of his grabs that he cant survive walking into AA range with his electrofists anymore?
Non of those are solid counters, the way he destroys the supports who arn't listed there should really have some concrete counters

No support in this game should have more damage then the best poke support, more cc then the "best" protection support and be as tanky as the most fabulous support, while having one of the most game changing CCs on a normal skill

And it was K

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihave2cows View Post

You don't even need those to play against him. By the way, Ali is a crappy support.

I prefer to pick Janna or Lulu against him. All you need is a decent reaction time and proper warding. But's it's still retarded how much skill and communication you need to play against him vs how little he needs to zone you.

Quote:
Non of those are solid counters, the way he destroys the supports who arn't listed there should really have some concrete counters
He has no solid counters. GD likes to tote around Leona and Taric, but even with them it's risky to "counter" him by getting grabbed. Well, the mythical fed Amumu/Galio/Karthus/etc. that GD claims Blitz ALWAYS grabs which causes him to ALWAYS lose is a counter. It's GD's argument for Blitz's balance.

Blitz is always a safe pick. Especially in lane.

Bad Luck Braum

12-05-2012

I love taric against Blitzcrank and yes unfortunately it is harder for Ali to support than it used to be :/

12345 ... 8