new map so ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RonWeas7ey

12-05-2012

words do no even describe how bad it is

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

i just laugh because now everyone is complaining about Summoners Rift. But when they changed our beloved TT, everyone bashed on us true community three's players.

JevelFaithful

12-05-2012

@Hydra : oh touché!
Seriously, 1,000 thumbs up for that one

RonWeas7ey

12-05-2012

i agree they have ruined the whole game now i am leaving for dota

Deathtorrent

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonWeas7ey View Post
words do no even describe how bad it is

i dont put down the TT community because i thought the TT community was fun before the changes, haven't played since because of the changes, but i do believe that the combination of huge changes this season will push LoL to become far more like DOTA then i would like because i have play'd some DOTA before dota 2 came out but i hope for the best and don't want to end up disliking this game because every champ can be op, i believe it helps limit the ban list, and make some choices to become viable as bans, but then again that should be the point of the items.....

i just want to play and have fun like i used to... but then again the items siphon out even more of the unskilled to make the game less "lucky" and more "look what you built base" if you think im wrong, im free to be argued with cause i want to know please talk to me