High Level players on Low level games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QWERTYisAWESOME

12-05-2012

This pisses me of so much since i have reached level 20 there has always been level 30's on the other team it's just not fair because they destroy me in laning phase and they destroy our whole team and there reason for playing with low levels is that there playing with friends its just not fair they should have an account that is low level so they don't have masteries and runes

I just want to play a normal game without level 30's riot should have people banned for this or else they will just end up getting free wins with people who actually want to play a game with hopes to win

adc

12-05-2012

You won't improve unless you play against better players.

Besides, if I was playing on a level 20 account versus you on a level 20 account, I guarantee you you'd lose every time. Runes and masteries aren't an excuse for skill once you're within 5-10 levels.

PrfsrChaos

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QWERTYisAWESOME View Post
This pisses me of so much since i have reached level 20 there has always been level 30's on the other team it's just not fair because they destroy me in laning phase and they destroy our whole team and there reason for playing with low levels is that there playing with friends its just not fair they should have an account that is low level so they don't have masteries and runes

I just want to play a normal game without level 30's riot should have people banned for this or else they will just end up getting free wins with people who actually want to play a game with hopes to win
You know that no matter if you get any better at playing LOL you will eventually be level 30 right?

The level has pretty much ZERO indication of the player's skill level. Yes often higher levels are better but that's simply because they've played more games...but honestly...it has about 0.00001% indication of skill level.

ajaco10

12-05-2012

Of course the level had zero indication of skill. I am a semi-decent player though and I feel the same as qwerty. Atleast have a rune balancing system for when someone ques with a lower player. I have had matches where I completely out skill the opponent and still lose the lane because they shove it off early game. A full page of tier 3 runes give a huge early game bonus compared to tier 2 runes with only half the page filled in.

adc

12-05-2012

Let's look at my AD page. At level 1, I gain 1.35 MR, 13 armor, and 15 AD. 13 armor is roughly a 30% increase in resistance, and 15 AD is maybe 20-30%.

So at level 1, I'm 30% stronger than a player with NO runes whatsoever.

My mastery page gives me 36 health, 5 armor, 2 HP regen per 5, 3.67 AD, 4% AS, 8% armor pen, 5% crit damage, 2% overall damage, 5 ArP, and 5% increase damage to targets under 50% HP.

So overall, I gain 36 HP, 18 armor, 2 HP regen per 5 (this is like .4 per second), 18.67 AD, 4% AS, 8% ArP, 2% crit, 2% overall damage, 5 ArP, 5% increase damage to targets under 50% HP, and 1.35 MR.

This is a lot of stats. But it's not something that a skilled opponent playing against a full ****** opponent can't overcome. A 3k Elo player playing on a level 20 account is going to beat a 1k Elo player on a level 30 account pretty much every time.

Helter Kremlin

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Let's look at my AD page. At level 1, I gain 1.35 MR, 13 armor, and 15 AD. 13 armor is roughly a 30% increase in resistance, and 15 AD is maybe 20-30%.

So at level 1, I'm 30% stronger than a player with NO runes whatsoever.

My mastery page gives me 36 health, 5 armor, 2 HP regen per 5, 3.67 AD, 4% AS, 8% armor pen, 5% crit damage, 2% overall damage, 5 ArP, and 5% increase damage to targets under 50% HP.

So overall, I gain 36 HP, 18 armor, 2 HP regen per 5 (this is like .4 per second), 18.67 AD, 4% AS, 8% ArP, 2% crit, 2% overall damage, 5 ArP, 5% increase damage to targets under 50% HP, and 1.35 MR.

This is a lot of stats. But it's not something that a skilled opponent playing against a full ****** opponent can't overcome. A 3k Elo player playing on a level 20 account is going to beat a 1k Elo player on a level 30 account pretty much every time.
Yup.