Iwilldomainates perma ban is for one year?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penta Dunkz

12-05-2012

Just a question with the pro player iwilldomainate being perma banned i also read that it was only for a year? Was that meaning that he will get his account back than or just be able to make a new smurf and stream. If it is his main account do all perma bans last one year

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

If it's a perma ban it last about 300 years.

xKurox

12-05-2012

Man, I could be wrong here, but I think it's for perma. I dunno. Usually permabans last for a perma limit of time.

SlammerPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

account banned perm, he's banned from pro scene for a year.

if after year he still wants to play/can find a team, he can make a new account to play on the scene with

tenrel

12-05-2012

his account is permabanned, and he is personally banned from competition for one year.

which means he will probably never compete again.

Ayrona

12-05-2012

The year ban is specifically for tournaments. It is different than his account bans.

futuresight23

12-05-2012

His accounts are permabanned. His ban from competitive League of Legends is 1 year.

Penta Dunkz

12-06-2012

Thanks all for the help

FrostAU

12-06-2012

His account is permanently banned, his participation on the pro circuit is for a year, so presumably, in a year's time he can make a new account and compete again if anyone will take him.