Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zelos-The Frozen Lance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-11-2012

minor lore changes to account for Zelos traveling to Demacia.

Moby the White

12-13-2012

bump

Moby the White

12-19-2012

bump

Moby the White

12-23-2012

bump

MiaoLong

03-01-2013

I like this. You've put a lot of thought and effort into these ideas. My only issue is that his power seems too invisible throughout his kit. For example, a 5% increase in damage is an overall boost over eight seconds, but you can hardly notice it, it lasts so long and for so shallowly. I feel like it would feel much more satisfying for both the enemy and the player if the spike in power were more distinct, say 20% increase in damage at max rank for 2 seconds.

I mean, think about it. 5% of 1000 damage is a measly 50 damage. 15% lifesteal is but 150 hp from that.

Similarly, the debuff, "Frosted" serves only as a marker to be procced by Thunderous Stomp. Sejuani's debuff is a 10% slow for three seconds, and it's widely considered to be unnoticable as a slow. A 6% slow is insignificant that you might as well replace it with something else. Personally, I would recommned making Frosted a flat 20% slow lasting 1 second at all ranks. Not everything needs to scale, especially when the difference is a 3% or 4% slow. (which translates into about 3 points of MS difference. Hm)

Moby the White

03-01-2013

Quote:
MiaoLong:
I like this. You've put a lot of thought and effort into these ideas. My only issue is that his power seems too invisible throughout his kit. For example, a 5% increase in damage is an overall boost over eight seconds, but you can hardly notice it, it lasts so long and for so shallowly. I feel like it would feel much more satisfying for both the enemy and the player if the spike in power were more distinct, say 20% increase in damage at max rank for 2 seconds.

I mean, think about it. 5% of 1000 damage is a measly 50 damage. 15% lifesteal is but 150 hp from that.

Similarly, the debuff, "Frosted" serves only as a marker to be procced by Thunderous Stomp. Sejuani's debuff is a 10% slow for three seconds, and it's widely considered to be unnoticable as a slow. A 6% slow is insignificant that you might as well replace it with something else. Personally, I would recommned making Frosted a flat 20% slow lasting 1 second at all ranks. Not everything needs to scale, especially when the difference is a 3% or 4% slow. (which translates into about 3 points of MS difference. Hm)

ill definitely consider these suggestions thank you

Dreaded Templar

07-26-2013

Alright, let us get this review under way.

Passive- I actually really like the mechanics of this ability. It gives benefits to allies who stay around him, which make into a great tank, and get items to help his team out even more like Zeke's Herald, or Aegis.

Q- I really like this ability. It deals enough damage to be a threat in a team fight, and adds a good amount of CC.

W- Very verstile ability. Can deal damage and lock down enemies in a teamfight, and can also be a great escape. I also like the idea of removing terrain for short periods of time.

E- Great ability. Great utility and awesome pushing power.

R- Really nice save ability and good way to get yourself in/out of team fights or bad situations.

Overall; I have nothing bad to say about this concept, I really like this. Well done.

Moby the White

07-26-2013

Quote:
Dreaded Templar:
Alright, let us get this review under way.

Passive- I actually really like the mechanics of this ability. It gives benefits to allies who stay around him, which make into a great tank, and get items to help his team out even more like Zeke's Herald, or Aegis.

Q- I really like this ability. It deals enough damage to be a threat in a team fight, and adds a good amount of CC.

W- Very verstile ability. Can deal damage and lock down enemies in a teamfight, and can also be a great escape. I also like the idea of removing terrain for short periods of time.

E- Great ability. Great utility and awesome pushing power.

R- Really nice save ability and good way to get yourself in/out of team fights or bad situations.

Overall; I have nothing bad to say about this concept, I really like this. Well done.

Awesome Ill get to reviewing your champ asap@!

Moby the White

08-22-2013

bump