Zelos-The Frozen Lance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccelloassassino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

I like him but seems kinda confusing.

Moby the White

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatweeters97 View Post
I like him but seems kinda confusing.
ok...what does?

Moby the White

12-10-2012

SWEET!!! the quote boxes are working again!!!

AForgotten Angel

12-11-2012

Honestly I'd think of a different name to fit the Lore as Zelos's was suppose to head to Demacia to get help for Ionia. He would also of been trained like Irelia in her fathers style of Swords not use a Lance and a Horse

Moby the White

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AForgotten Angel View Post
Honestly I'd think of a different name to fit the Lore as Zelos's was suppose to head to Demacia to get help for Ionia. He would also of been trained like Irelia in her fathers style of Swords not use a Lance and a Horse
He was rumored to be heading to demacia...I sent him to frelord first he eventually realizes that J4 isn't going to be home either

this is just my version of what really happened.

Zelos was trained in combat applying to battle, a lance is a very decent weapon for cavalry

AForgotten Angel

12-11-2012

Then a Lore explaining more why he wonder around the Frejord instead of completing his mission of getting Demacia's help would be better. And Why when since Ionia is an Island he have a Horse with him. Perhaps have his ship wreck in the Frejord and he is rescue?

Moby the White

12-11-2012

trust me angel i had a lore three times as long explaining all of this. I had to cut a lot of the unimportant details. I get it I really do. But his mission in my story was never to go to just Demacia. He had been traveling around collecting support from all possible sources, Piltover, Frejlord, And then he was going to head to Demacia. Upon first arriving at Piltover he gained the aid of Caitlyn's help thus he left to find ashe and tryndamere. It is called something i forget but there is a name for what he was doing. anywho I don't really need the part about him having a party of soldiers. I can remove that a bit and add in a brief explanation detailing his journey a bit more so that readers understand he was heading to demacia next but after discovering that ashe and tryndamere had left he realized that J4 must have left for LoL as well.

AForgotten Angel

12-11-2012

That would work because as it is now any one who has reads Irelia's Lore would be lost as to why he would of taken such a detour when all of Iona is waiting and counting on his return.

Though Personally maybe it is just the fact that I see Zelos in a different way, probably as a Traitor since his leaving coincides with the Noxus's invasion.

Moby the White

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AForgotten Angel View Post
That would work because as it is now any one who has reads Irelia's Lore would be lost as to why he would of taken such a detour when all of Iona is waiting and counting on his return.

Though Personally maybe it is just the fact that I see Zelos in a different way, probably as a Traitor since his leaving coincides with the Noxus's invasion.
nah zelos is doing his job

AForgotten Angel

12-11-2012

Well I will save that Zelos idea for a while then and just focus on getting Damyia better

I did add a Description to her Page if you wanna look at it. Always appreciate the feedback... I wanna get it good enough to post in the GD when RiotDamyia is posting stuff... since she has said she wanted a Champ on her stream a few times >.<