Zelos-The Frozen Lance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falstar View Post
Did you do the art yourself? Looks great. Though the concept itself is pretty nice, the abilities might need a wee bit tweaking. That absorption is kind of big considering if you have a Shen on your team, I don't believe your lanes would ever die post-6.
@ art no its not mine it is a character from a game

@ ult umm ohh i forgot about one thing i meant to change that he will now correctly TAKE the damage instead of the target

Moby the White

12-07-2012

stay up!

Falstar

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
stay up!
Haha, I just reread his ultimate, and I'd say it sounds much more comfortable now. At first I thought it was a shield!

Moby the White

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falstar View Post
Haha, I just reread his ultimate, and I'd say it sounds much more comfortable now. At first I thought it was a shield!
not at all xD

More like that wow ability paladins have where they rushed to their party member and took the next hit for them.

Moby the White

12-08-2012

bump

Moby the White

12-08-2012

how does this not have more feedback with 517 views O_o

Moby the White

12-08-2012

bump

Moby the White

12-08-2012

bump

Osprii

12-09-2012

Whoa, I just read through the entire thing, and you know what is awesome? CUTTING DOWN TREES WITH HIS W!
That would be the absolutely coolest thing to do, and I want a champion that can do that sooooo bad. You could invade like a boss, with your whole team, or steal baron, or catch an enemy, or escape super awesomely... well, the enemies could follow, but it's still awesome. It totally solidifies him as the guy that leads the charge, the initiator. There is so much that could be done with this.

Ahem. But, aside from that, there are a few concerns. Not very many, just a few specific things. First off, his passive seems very solid and versatile, the only problem (and I'm not sure if I'm right here) is that it sounds like there could be a 10 second interval between Zelos losing his bonus armor/mr and gaining his bonus AD. That is a very long time. You may or may not want this, I'm just pointing it out.

The damage is overall pretty solid, but I think the slow applied from Frosted is very small. Actually, I just checked Sejuani. It's about the same, though Sejuani's is 10% at all levels and is every basic attack, not every third. You might buff it a little, then.

Moving on. Ok, the terrain is gone for 30 seconds, but Icy Charge only has a cooldown of 12. Maybe the terrain should only be gone for 15 seconds or so, or a Zelos with cooldown reduction could mow down 3 swaths of trees at a time. Ummmm what else... oh yeah, the extra damage from Brute Force is tiny. The lifesteal per attack, though, is interesting and well balanced. 3% per attack is pretty dang good, but you should cap it at like, 35% max lifesteal for the 8 seconds. Still, though, Olaf immediately gains 21% lifesteal and spellvamp and some AD for 6 seconds when he uses Vicious Strikes, so I think that Brute Force still needs a slight buff to be on par with Olaf's ability.

The ult sounds useful, however, does the Unstoppable effect apply immediately on activation or after Zelos absorbs all damage for the ally? Because, if immediately, then Zelos wouldn't have to put himself on the line so much with this one. Otherwise, I like the idea of forcing enemies to focus Zelos while saving an ally.

Overall, good job on this one, and I really want to mow down some trees.

Moby the White

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprii View Post
Whoa, I just read through the entire thing, and you know what is awesome? CUTTING DOWN TREES WITH HIS W!
That would be the absolutely coolest thing to do, and I want a champion that can do that sooooo bad. You could invade like a boss, with your whole team, or steal baron, or catch an enemy, or escape super awesomely... well, the enemies could follow, but it's still awesome. It totally solidifies him as the guy that leads the charge, the initiator. There is so much that could be done with this.

Ahem. But, aside from that, there are a few concerns. Not very many, just a few specific things. First off, his passive seems very solid and versatile, the only problem (and I'm not sure if I'm right here) is that it sounds like there could be a 10 second interval between Zelos losing his bonus armor/mr and gaining his bonus AD. That is a very long time. You may or may not want this, I'm just pointing it out.

The damage is overall pretty solid, but I think the slow applied from Frosted is very small. Actually, I just checked Sejuani. It's about the same, though Sejuani's is 10% at all levels and is every basic attack, not every third. You might buff it a little, then.

Moving on. Ok, the terrain is gone for 30 seconds, but Icy Charge only has a cooldown of 12. Maybe the terrain should only be gone for 15 seconds or so, or a Zelos with cooldown reduction could mow down 3 swaths of trees at a time. Ummmm what else... oh yeah, the extra damage from Brute Force is tiny. The lifesteal per attack, though, is interesting and well balanced. 3% per attack is pretty dang good, but you should cap it at like, 35% max lifesteal for the 8 seconds. Still, though, Olaf immediately gains 21% lifesteal and spellvamp and some AD for 6 seconds when he uses Vicious Strikes, so I think that Brute Force still needs a slight buff to be on par with Olaf's ability.

The ult sounds useful, however, does the Unstoppable effect apply immediately on activation or after Zelos absorbs all damage for the ally? Because, if immediately, then Zelos wouldn't have to put himself on the line so much with this one. Otherwise, I like the idea of forcing enemies to focus Zelos while saving an ally.

Overall, good job on this one, and I really want to mow down some trees.
umm @ ult immediately after...as with a lot of my champs a lot of things come with a price so he takes the damage for them and then is unstoppable.

i will make adjustments based on this