Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zelos-The Frozen Lance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-06-2012

stacks reduced from 20 to 10
steadfast reduced from 10 to 5

Moby the White

12-06-2012

the tree thing: i think that it forces you to actually plan out where you are going to traverse through terrain rather than just dashing willy nilly, you actually have to decide where to dash because you might be letting your enemy just follow you through the wall. At other points it allows all allies following you to just go through your hole that you made.

just my original thought

I think it is unique I never said it is good.
It has pros and cons to its use and requires skillplay.

Moby the White

12-06-2012

anyways afk for a couple hours

Moby the White

12-06-2012

bump

Aerosu

12-06-2012

This champion is well thought out! I like the attacks which have reasonable damage output. The attached image is very well made too! Keep up the good work. Friendly Bump

Moby the White

12-06-2012

Quote:
Aerosu:
This champion is well thought out! I like the attacks which have reasonable damage output. The attached image is very well made too! Keep up the good work. Friendly Bump

well the image is not mine i simply borrowed it from another video game but I felt that it resembles what I would think Irelia's brother would look like thanks to that weird U shaped halo thingy they both have. but thank you for the props

Moby the White

12-06-2012

removed health buff from passive due to problems with wording; in addition, I felt that it had far too many effects already.

Moby the White

12-07-2012

made some changes to lore to include how exactly he gained this ability over frost

Moby the White

12-07-2012

317 views and only 2 sources of feedback dafaq...

Falstar

12-07-2012

Did you do the art yourself? Looks great. Though the concept itself is pretty nice, the abilities might need a wee bit tweaking. That absorption is kind of big considering if you have a Shen on your team, I don't believe your lanes would ever die post-6.