Zelos-The Frozen Lance

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-05-2012

Champion Concept Feel free to post feedback
Created 12/5/12

Quote:
Info:

Description: I actually have a picture of what I want him to look like based off of some other game. Probaly has brown hair blue eyes. Currently he looks like this:
Attachment 569349

Abilities: loosely based off of the character in the image above (an image I don't own of course).

Name: I was thinking of using Zelos Irelia's long lost brother and I actually have lore that fits him. I will go with the basis of that if people object to it then idk maybe i'll change it.

Role: Bruiser/Tank probably a top/jungler main goal is to charge into battle and disrupter similar to hecarim.
Quote:
Stats:
Health: 450 (+85)
Mana: 250 (+ 38)
HRegen: 8;5 (+.65)
MRegen: 7 (+.60)
AD: 58 (+3.2)
AS: .66 (+2.5%)
Armor: 18 (+3.5)
MR: 32 (+1.20)
Quote:
Lore:

It is cold. The winter's air is bitter and crisp making the cold snow seem even colder. His steed is no longer wearing all of its war armor-the dull steel would make this trip even harder with its useless weight; thus whatever armor wasn't necessary was abandoned many days ago in an effort to avoid falling through the thin ice that covers this icy wasteland. Many years of war have prepared him for the lengthy circuit to Frejlord and then Demacia, but nothing could prepare him for the bitter cold. Still onward he traveled, further into the snowy lands of Frejlord. With Ashe, Tryndamere, and Jarvan IV as allies Ionia could finally thwart the Noxian forces, but until then he would have to endure the elements. Over time the bitter cold no longer bit at his skin, his body quickly acclimated to the weather, changing him completely. Changing that occured with the help of magic that was buried deep within the ice and flowed in the waters he consumed. The lance that he still carried from the Ionian battle field was frozen solid, bound to send shards of frost flying on every attack. His shield was glazed with a coating of hardened ice. He could feel the magic running through him, burying itself deep into his veins, his weapon, and his steed. This new power begging for use against the enemies of Ionia. But for now it would have to wait until after he reached Ashe, Tryndamere, and Jarvan IV.

A few leagues from reaching Tryndamere's home a Frejlordian traveler heading to town informed him that the Barbarian King and the Frozen Queen had left to join the League of Legends. Utterly dismayed he quickly turned his horse around and headed southward as fast as the steed could withstand. His new destination-the Institute of War. His journey was almost over, Zelos was almost home and he was bringing the bitter cold with him on the tip of his lance.

Quote:
Abilities:

Quote:
Attachment 569327
Passive: Exalted Protector:
Protector Range 800
Zelos gains an Aura that grants him +2 Armor and Magic Resist per level when nearby an Ally or Allied Structure. Allies that remain near Zelos for 3 secs gain the aura "Protected". If an ally is "Protected" they gain +1 armor and +1 magic resist per level-(based on levels of Zelos not theirs).
Exalted: Range: 800
If there are no allies within range for 5 secs Zelos is considered alone, while alone Zelos gains +2 AD per level when attacking an enemy unit for longer than 3 seconds. If an enemy is affected by frost Zelos gains +1% armor penetration per level while Exalted. (Zelos is still granted the bonus Armor and Magic Resist so long as he is near an allied structure).
Quote:
Attachment 569345
Q. Thunderous Stomp: 80/85/90/95/100 mana, 20/19/18/17/16 sec cooldown.
Range: 200
Passive: Enemies that already have the buff "Frosted" are stunned for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 secs when struck by Thunderous Stomp.
Active: Zelos rears back on his horse and stomps the ground dealing 80/105/130/155/180 (+0.8 AD) to all enemy units in front of him in a 75 degree cone. Enemies hit by Thunderous Stomp receive the buff "Frosted", slowing them by 6/7/8/9/10% for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 secs. Slow percent applied levels up with ranks in Brute Force not Thunderous Stomp.
Quote:
Attachment 569347
W. Icy Charge: 60/ 75/90/105/120 mana, 20/18/16/14/12 sec cooldown.
Range: 800
Active: Zelos dashes forward with tremendous speed, cutting down anything in his path including specific terrain (trees), minions, or even champions with his lance dealing 60/70/80/90/100 (+0.6 AD) to all targets hit and knocking them to the side. Trees hit by Icy Charge are temporarily removed from the field for 30 secs allowing units to pass through the hole created.

Animation: Ice shards shoot off to the sides as he rushes forward.
Quote:
Attachment 569342
E. Brute Force: 75/85/95/105/115 mana, 26/24/22/20/18 sec cooldown.
Passive: Zelos applies a frost on every third basic attack slowing enemies for 6/7/8/9/10% lasting 3 secs. Enemies slowed in this fashion receive the buff "Frosted" as long as Zelos continues to attack them. "Frosted" Enemies can only be reaffected by this slow 2 more times before the frost suffers from diminishing returns and no longer slows them, to clarify each additional reapplication reduces the slow amount applied by 1 sec. First Application: 3 secs, Second Application: 2 secs, Third Application: 1 sec, Fourth application and up: 0 secs.
Active: Zelos increases the damage he deals by 1/2/3/4/5% for 8 secs. Zelos does an additional 2.5% damage to turrets while using Brute Force. In addition, his attacks grant him 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3% lifesteal for the duration stacking up to 5 times.

Animation: lance turns icy bluish white imbued and hardened by the cold weathers.
Quote:
Attachment 569346
R. Steadfast Approach: 100/110/120 mana, 120/110/100 sec cooldown.
Range: 600
Duration: 3 secs

Passive: Steadfast: Zelos gets 2 stacks of Steadfast for each champion kill and 1 stack of Steadfast for each assist. Stacks up to 10 times, on death lose 1/3 of current stacks.
Active: Zelos raises his shield and rushes to the aid of target ally taking the next 300/400/500 (+1.0 AD) damage that would have been dealt to that target. Zelos is then 'unstoppable' becoming immune to all abilities for 1 second. Every 5 stacks of Steadfast increases this time by 1 second up to a total of 3 seconds. While Steadfast Approach is active Zelos deals bonus damage to "Frosted" targets gaining 30/40/50 (+.5 ad) attack damage while attacking said "Frosted" target.

Quote:
Quotes:
On Pick: For my father! Time to mount up!
On Death: Irelia, I failed. Death is colder than Frejlord...
moving: With hooves of thunder! Charge forward my friends! Ionia awaits!
Taunt: My sister hits harder than you.
Taunt I challenge you to a joust!
Joke: I travel all through the icy tundra just to find out they weren't even home...
Joke: What is this "better nerf Irelia" business?
Please note that this is a rough draft sketch of what I think i want to do I am still fine tuning it as I go. Also note the whole terrain thing is not something we do in Lol but i thought would be neat

Moby the White

12-05-2012

still unsure about ult active :S i do like the passive I just hope people understand the way i wrote diminishing returns :S

Moby the White

12-05-2012

bump

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

you don't need to bump every 45 minutes. You were still in the top 10 posts...

Moby the White

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
you don't need to bump every 45 minutes. You were still in the top 10 posts...
it is very boring at my job lemme just say that...ignore the ult for now I am changing it

Moby the White

12-05-2012

Quote:
R. Steadfast Approach: 100/110/120 mana, 120/110/100 sec cooldown.
Range: N/A
Passive: Zelos applies a frost on every third basic attack slowing enemies for 6/8/10% lasting 3 secs. Slowed enemies receive the buff "Frosted" as long as Zelos continues to attack them. "Frosted" Enemies can only be reaffected by this slow 2 more times before the frost suffers from diminishing returns and no longer slows them, to clarify each additional reapplication reduces the slow amount applied by 1 sec. First Application: 3 secs, Second Application: 2 secs, Third Application: 1 sec, Fourth application and up: 0 secs.
Active: Zelos raises his shield and becomes unstoppable for 6 secs. While Steadfast is active, Zelos is immune to all crowd control effects for the duration. On Kills or Assists: Zelos gains momentum, with each kill and assist Zelos is granted and additional 2.5% movement speed for 8 secs (stacks up to 12.5% movement speed and refreshs the 8 sec timer with each kill/assist). Zelos deals an additional 80/100/120 damage (+.8 ad) per attack to frosted targets while Steadfast Approach is active.
old ult

Moby the White

12-05-2012

new ult in place and i like it better...

Moby the White

12-06-2012

minor tweaks to passive and brute force

Moby the White

12-06-2012

bump for feedback

Moby the White

12-06-2012

omg ive only been asleep an hour O_o its felt like longer :S

12345 ... 6