I Do not like the new shop UI.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kello125

12-05-2012

I can't stress this enough. I really do not like the Dota style UI that we have for the shop now. It truly does not make good use of screen space. One row of items actually makes it more difficult to find what im looking for, the sharp edges and smaller text are painful to look at.

I'm not sure if its just me, but the text though out the whole game seems smaller, in the chat window, the stats, k/d/a ratio, all of it.

I'm glad riot is making moves to improve the UI but honestly going to this Dota style shop was not the answer in my opinion. One of the things I always loved about this game was its clear presentation of information. And the speed in which you could navigate the shop in most cases. Its something It had over dota 2 hands down.

was the old shop was far from perfect, there was a lot of wasted time getting to the items you needed but i find myself using even more time in the new shop not because its unclear where the items will be, but because they are showing less on the screen at one time.