Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Strange happenings going on

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aametherar

12-05-2012

So I was with a friend who's new to the game (yes that's my excuse) playing normal bots in crystal scar (I know I know, but they like it).

But then after the game I get this...

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3183/lolua.png

Just wanted to say GG but we were clearly carried by nameless, I apologize for thinking I was the one carrying that game, I didn't even notice you in it. Thankfully I got +1 friendly and teamwork, yay!

Seriously though, never had this happen to me before.

Aametherar

12-05-2012

Woot finally fixed screeny, is this normal or should I report it?

aZnPYTHONaZn

12-05-2012

Got this several times. Stuck in spectating mode i guess. Sometimes i got my friends' results after my game was done. exactly like yours. Never reported it myself though (always forgot ). You should submit a ticket

Aametherar

12-05-2012

Figured out how I got it, before the game I was looking at a friends teams and that was probably the last game I clicked on under "history" I hate reporting without knowing but now I know what caused it

aZnPYTHONaZn

12-05-2012

it's definitely a bug. Link riot to this thread and answer any questions they might have.